Death

After a few months,  and Hela's wounds are fully recovered. Aurora, on the other hand, was still sore.
"Darling, what are you doing?" She finds her strolling along side the beach.

"Don't worry, mother." Aurora says as Hela walks towards her. "I feel better now."
"Really?" She still looks concerned.
"Yes, mother." Hela smiles at her words.
"Well then," Aurora looks up at her. "Let's go to Midguard."
"What for?" She questions.
"Your birthday." Hela smirks when she sees your face light up.

A week later, Hela and Aurora arrive on Midguard. Aurora is so excited she is able to celebrate her birthday.

After Aurora has had some on Midguard-
"Darling."
"Yes, mother."
"This is nice." Hela actually loves this. But she is the goddess of death, so she prefers to act calmly.

Snaps.

Suddenly, the whole world feels different. Hela sensed that immediately. She looks around and people are screaming and running in fear. She starts to question what is happening. "Darling, something is wrong." She turns to Aurora. But all she can see is you starting to dissolve.

"No..."
"Mother?!" She looks at her mother. "I don't feel so good." She knows this and her tears start to appear. "No!" Hela try to grab her hand but all she could feel was dust. "Darling! Stay with me!" It was supposed to be a special day.

But nothing will matter as you turn into ashes I front of Hela, and leaving her heartbroken and desperate in tears.