Drainage Tunnel

Peter Parker X Reader

_________

I was panting, the balls of my feet throbbing as they dug into the ground. Stop and your dead, I kept telling myself.

Branches were scratching my arms, drawing small droplets off blood. But I wasn't concerned about that, I was more concerned about the people chasing us.

By us I mean me and my dumbass partner, Spider-Man. Or whatever he calls himself.

He's a child, yes he may be the same age as me but I'm much more mature. He's always messing up, he's the reason we are running for our lives.

He was right behind me, there was nowhere for him to swing since we were in the middle of the forest, so he was on foot. He was struggling though.

"Keep up!" I yelled back, not slowing down for him because I wasn't getting killed for him.

"I'm— I'm trying!" His voice was muffled by his mask.

I could hear their footsteps behind us, the clanking off boots and their rapped heartbeats. That's my gimmick, I can hear anything from any distance, I'm also extremely skilled in martial arts but that's just from years of training.

Both my parents were deaf and they were told I would be, that was until this nut-job scientist told them he could cure me, well it worked, just a little too much.

The piercing pop of a gun made my ears ring, I stumbled, covering my ears as I cried out a Yelp.

I felt arms around mine, dragging me to my feet. "Get your ass up!" Peter yelled at me, yanking me till I jumped up.

We ducked behind a thick tree, pressing our backs to the rough bark. I glanced around, seeing the glow of flashlights breaking threw the trees.

I closed my eyes, focusing my hearing for anything. I could hear the stamper of feet from wild animals, owls hooting in high perches, wind snapping branches together, his fucking annoying voice in my ear.

"Don't just stand there!" He whisper-yelled "We have to do something, we can't stay here forever they will find us—"

"Sh!" I snapped, smacking his arm as I listened.

Water. Running water, but it wasn't a stream. It sounded echoed, like a tunnel. A drainage tunnel.

I grabbed his arm, dragging him towards it. My footfalls splashed beneath me as the ground turned into wet dirt, we followed the stream till we saw the circular concrete structure

A small streamlet of water dripping over the edge. We jumped inside, hiding the the shadows as we crouched down.

I placed my hand on my mouth to silence my heavy breaths. I could heard them getting closer, then they passed, not even taking a glance our way.

I let out a relieved breath, my muscles relaxing for a moment before tensing again. I never let my guard down.

"This is your fault" I growled "Stark told us not to intervene, I told you not to intervene, all we were meant to do was observe and give feedback to the team."

"Give me a break" He said, groaned when he slid down the concrete and onto the floor, he was holding his side as he did so.

"God your so full of yourself," I scoffed, crouching down in front of him. "You think your so strong, that nothing can hurt you. News flash, Spider-Man, you just a kid, your not better than anyone else."

"So are you" He ripped off his mask, looking up at me with with brows pinched together.

"Yeah, but I don't run into gun deals and nearly get myself shot" I snarled the worlds, tilting my head to the side.

"Speaking of nearly getting shot" He removed his hand from his side, his palm laced with blood, dripping down his side.

My eyes widened, I pressed my hands against the wound. I spent quite a bit of time with Banner, watching him work, he even showed me how to stitch my own wound after accidentally shooting myself with one of Clint's arrows.

I sprung into action, without realising what I was doing I straddled his lap, one hand holding the wound while the other reached into my back pocket, pulling out the burner phone.

I dialled the emergency number. "Natasha" I spoke, it only ringing once before she picked up. "Peter's hurt, I need evac asap."

"On our way" She said before hanging up.

I returned my attention back to Peters wound, throwing the burnder down next to me. I slowly pulled my hand away, I couldn't see the wound due to his stupid suit.

I hooked my fingers into the tear, ripping it open so I could see better. "Hey! Mr, Stark made this, it costs more than me and you combined!" He argued.

"Not worth much then" I mumbled under my breath, pressing into the skin around the wound which make Peter wince, throwing his head back.

It was just a graze, but Peter loves to be over dramatic so he's acting like he's dying. "It's just a flesh wound" I said, looking up to meet his eyes "You'll live."

"It hurts" He gulped.

"That normally happens when you get shot" I let out a small chuckle, I reached up to get off him but he grabbed my thighs, pulling me back onto him.

"Can you just.." He couldn't meet my eyes "Just give me a minute."

My brows furrowed, but then I felt it, pressing into my thigh. I glanced down seeing the bulge threw his suit, my eyes shot back up to his.

"Are you serious right now?" I said.

"You were the one who sat on me, I can't control it" He rested his head back onto the wall, closing his eyes.

I squirmed when it pressed against my core, his breathing hitched, his hands gripping my thighs. "Whatever your doing, stop" He demanded.

I liked seeing him annoyed, I liked pissing him off. I bucked my hips forward, grinding on him. He moaned, meeting my eyes.

"Y/N" He took a deep breath "Stop, please."

"No." My hand rubbed him threw his tight suit, his jaw clenched, squeezing his eyes shut. "I can feel you getting harder, your throbbing for me."

"Uh, fuck" His lip caught between his teeth, his hips lifting to meet my hand.

I rubbed harder, unintentionally grinding as I did so. He opened his eyes to mine, squinting. "Your enjoying this, why are you enjoying this" His hands trailed down to my ass.

"What can I say, I love seeing you struggle" I leaned in so my lips were inches from his. I could hear his heart beating faster, practically jumping out his chest.

His breathing become more rapid, I could feel him twitching beneath my hand. "Fuck, stop, I'm gonna-"

"We both know you don't want me to stop" I taunted.

But then the burner started ringing at me side, I picked it up, removing my hand from him, he let out a whine when I did.

"We are close to your location, be ready" Natasha said before hanging up.

I took one more look at Peters side, the bleeding had now stopped. I looked back up to his eyes "We never speak of this again, understood" I raised my brows.

He nodded.

____________

This is so bad but yous wanted an update so here's this. I kinda wanna make this a book, enemies to lovers style, what you think?