Wedding

Half way threw writing this I realised it reminded me of The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas.

__________

"I have an idea" Haz spoke, our heads hanging off the edge of my bed as we thought. He sat up, crossing his legs into a basked.

I sat up with him, resting back on my hands. "This better be good because I'm running out of time" I let out a long breath, the blood rushing back down my body after being gathered in my head from hanging upside down for so long.

"I'll go with you" He shrugged, a proud smile on his face like he just figured out the worlds hardest math problem with ease.

"Haz, my parent know we aren't dating" I scoffed "Plus, you have a girlfriend, it would never work."

"True" He tapped his finger on his lips, he then clicked his fingers, jumping off the bed "What if.." He paused "Now here me out."

I turned around to face him, crossing my legs like a child listing to her teacher.

"What if, you ask Tom" He winced.

"Funny" I laughed "Serious now Haz, what's the idea."

He straightened his posture, slumping his shoulder as he resting his hands on his hips. "That was my idea."

"Haz, you have to be taking the piss" My brows knitted together as I eyed him up and down "What drugs are you on?"

"Cmon, Y/N!" He fell to his knees, shuffling forward till he was at the edge of my bed "It's full-proof! Your parents don't know Tom, he's a charmer, he's surprisingly good at acting and, now don't hit me, you two would look good together."

"Your also forgetting the fact that I hate him with every bone in my body" I grinned, tapping the tip of his nose "It's a no from me."

"Well you got any better ideas?" He raised his brows.

"Y—" I paused, bitting my bottom lip as I thought "No.."

"Ask. Tom." He stood up, grabbing his phone off my bed "what's the worst that could happen?"

"A lot" I mumbled "A lot could happen."

*

I drag my feet down the hallway of the office, freezing every few moment, I turn, shaking my head as I walk back down the hallway.

"No, no" I turn back around, clenching my fists at my side as I aim for the brown wooden door at the end of the hall.

I raise my fist to knock but stop, dropping it to my side. I turn to walk away only to see Haz watching me from his office door, leaning on the frame as he chuckles to himself.

"How long have you been standing there" I narrow my eyes at him.

He looks down at his watch, tilting his head to the side as he purses his lips. "About.. half an hour."

"Iv been here for half an hour!" I gasp.

"Pussy" He coughs.

"Yeah? Well why don't you try asking your dickhead boss to a family wedding" I rest my hands on my hips.

"Y/N, we have known Tom our whole lives" Haz laughs. "What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is he didn't bully you threw primary and high school" I walk towards him "You guys were so called, best friends."

"What's is it they say? Boys pick on girls when they like them?" He jumped away when I tried to hit him, slamming his office door in my face.

"Just talk to him!" He yelled threw the wood.