Walking Sex

Walking Dead X Tom Holland

!No spoilers!
!Please don't comment any spoilers!
*Season one camp*

________________

I was walking down an ally way in the city, constantly checking behind me to make sure no walkers were near.

I could hear their distant snarls and growls from the street though, it gave me shivers just thinking about them. Their green skin decayed and cracked. Someone should recommend a skincare routine.

My bag was empty, but I planned on making it full. Rick warned me about coming to the city alone but I can handle myself, I got up super early and borrowed that red sports car Glenn had stolen. It was his pride and joy.

I left it in an old empty warehouse, praying to god nobody stole it. Glenn would have my head if anything happened to it, although I think he's too much of a pussy to even point a gun at me.

I love Glenn, he's my best friend, but he can be too soft sometimes. Me and him go back way before shit went to fuck. Met in highschool and got a job together.

I heard the stuttering of feet. I flipped around, my gun raised head hight. A Walker, an old man who didn't have any arms and was limping like he might fall to the ground any second.

"Shit" I cursed, holstering my gun and pulling on my knife. I took steps towards the monster, it's teeth already chomping.

"Cmon gramps, bed time" I sighed, getting a few feet from him before stabbing my blade into its head, it's body feel weak, it's jaw hanging open. It fell to the ground with a thud.

"God, that's disgusting" I winced, using my brown ripped up shirt to clean my knife, sliding it back into the side buckle of my boot.

I make my way out the ally, peaking around the corner to make sure it's clear. I quickly ran to the glass door, slowly pushing it open and closing it.

I crouched down to my hunkers, gripping my knife just in case. I grabbed a rock from the floor. Throwing it into the middle of the store.

I listened, waiting to make sure no Walker was gonna come charging out with its ugly, moulding arms flapping around.

I couldn't hear anything so I stood up straight, taking slow steps threw the clothing shop. I picked up a few shirt, trousers, anything useful.

I stopped when I passed a rack full of stuffed toys, bears, bunny's, dogs. I picked up a little rag doll, it was dusty but it made me think of Sophia, she might like this.

I felt the floor creek behind me, the rattle of coat hangers. I ripped my gun from its holster, spinning around and aiming.

"Woah! Woah! I'm alive! I'm alive!" A brown haired boy, his hands raised in the air. English accent, strange.

His clothes were a mess, ripped and dirty, but then again, so were mine. He had bags under his eyes and his curls were falling over his face. Cute.

"Give me one reason not to shoot" I tightened my grip around my gun, I'm not an amazing aim, but maybe those lessons with Rick and Shane might pay off.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" He gulped "I'm here for the same reason you are" He nudged his head towards the clothes, his rucksack placed on the ground beside him.

"Your not bit or anything right?" I asked, still aiming my gun. He didn't seem like a threat but I wasn't risking it.

"No, no" He shook his head "You can even check me if you like, I don't have a temperature or anything."