Part 4

Recap,
"So all it took was the death of my mother for you to finally see me? After all those years?"
—————————————————
The rest of the ride was very awkward, Tony tried to talk to Peter but he just wasn't having it, but who can blame the kid? As soon as his mother dies his father comes in and decides to take charge of him?

Peter got his bags out and followed after Tony cuz he really didn't have anywhere else to go if he hadn't taken him in.
Tony hums as he lead him into his room.
"Here you go then, this is where you will be sleeping for the night, I gotta go and see my girls,"
Peter sighs and nods his head, mumbling a thank you, then sighs knowing that he had left him, not even asking if he was okay.
He put his bags in the corner and rubbed his eyes as he sat on the bed, looking at the blank wall and leans back onto the bed.

Tony hums as he walked into the livingroom, smiling as he took his two girls into his arms when they ran to himself
"I missed you guys!"
Tony hums as he squeezes them both in a hug, smiling as he saw his husband walk over to him and pecked his cheek.
"how's Peter? Did he settle in well,"
Tony hums as he nods his head, playing with his daughters.
Steve sighed as he rubbed his face
"Go see if he's okay, don't just let him get adjusted to the place alone,"
Tony hums and nods his head understand that he had just left him and got up,
Going over to Peters room and knocked on the door
"hey there Petey,"
Peter scoffs and shakes his head
"Don't call me that. I hate that name and you know it."
Tony hums and then sat on the end of the bed looking over at him,
"Aww come on, you use to love me calling you that when I came to pick you up,"
Petter scoffs and licks his lips
"Key word. 'USE'. Along with the phrase 'when you use too,'."
He scoffs and moved off of the bed, going over to his bag and started to unpack, acting like no one was there bothering him.
"Oh come on, I may have not gone pick you up more, but I at least sent you birthday card! And I sent messages to check on you."
"One year too late... my birthday in April... not May. And we never got any messages, so stop with the crap."
"Watch your mouth, don't swear around me."
"Craps not a swear word. I can say what I want."
Tony clears his throat and stands up looking at him,
"Well, my house my rules. Don't say those words around me. Especially not around your sisters."
Petter hums and keeps putting his clothes away, ignoring the man that stood in his room and put his things in the rightful place, avoiding Tony at all cost.
Tony hums and crosses his arms, tapping his foot and watching him,
"Don't ignore me while am talking to you, am serious. Don't act like this in front of your sister, I don't want them to catch this disrespectful behaviour."
Tony huffs, clenching his fists and finally snapped,
"THEY ARENT MY SISTERS, YOU ARENT MY FATHER, IT TOOK YOU MY MOTHER! THE PERSON THAT CARED FOR ME MOST TO DIE FOR YOU TO COME AND SEE ME!? RESLLY? WHAT KIND OF AN ASS HOLE ARE YOU? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, GET OUT!"
Tony blinks, staring at his son and took it as his queue to leave and went back to his husband and kids.

Steve shook his head as he heard what was going on, trying to keep the girls distracted and hums as he watched his husband come inside grumbling,
"This kid. He's lucky his mother died or I would have punished him so hard for shouting at me like that."

Steve sighs and hits the back of Tony's head,
"Are you hearing yourself right now? Your son just lost his mother and your acting like it dosent effect him, it may not effect you, but the kid just lost his mother."
Steve sighs as he watches his husband just play with the twins and shook his head, going over to where peters room was.

—————————————————
Why do I bother updating if no one reads? Like actually when I look back at this imma cry.