Part 1

Peter Parker, a hyper 11 year only boy who loved to explore and get himself into sticky situations, ran around with his best friend Ned in the playground. He and Ned had only met two days ago but the two boys were instantly brought together with their love for Lego's and Star Wars.

Peter and Ned smiled as they waved to each other as Ned's mum took Ned's hand and lead him away to the car to take him home. Peter sat on one of the benches looking around waiting for his mum to come and pick him up, he shivered as he curled up on himself watching the sky as the clouds passed by and the sun slowly set.

Peter looks up at the sky after what felt like several minutes to see it was dark out. Peter bites his lip and stands up and decides to walk home. On the way home, he saw the commotion and went over to see what happened.
'Wait that looks like my mum's car'
He said to himself and ran over to see that it was his mum's car he turned around to where the people were surrounding something and pushed through the crowd. Peter fell to his knees and started to cry.
His mum laid there.
Dead.
He started to cry even more gripping onto his mum's lifeless body. The paramedics and the police ran over and try to prey Peters body off his mums lifeless one. Peter shook his head and fought against the police man's grip.
"LET ME GO!" He cries.
Reaching out for his mum's body as he watches them take his mum's body away, the police put peter into the car and took him to the police station.

Peter sat in the police office with a blanket wrapped around him and a hot chocolate in his hand, sniffing from time to time. He looked up seeing a Police man stand in front of him.
"What's your fathers name?"
Peter looked down and ignored the man.
"Peter I'll ask you again. What's your father name"
Peter sighed and looked to the side.
"Don't have one"
He said quietly and looked down at his drink.
"I couldn't hear you what was that?"
Peter huffed and looked up
"I said I don't have one."

—————————————————-
Hahaha-
I'm sorry you had to read this...
It's really bad but heh-
If you do read it I hope you like it and enjoy :}