Part 5

Recap
Steve sighs as he watches his husband just play with the twins and shook his head, going over to where peters room was.
—————————————————
Peters pov
Hearing a knock I look up at the door and telling the person to come in slightly hoping it was my father, only to deflate again when I saw that it was just Steve ,
"You settling in okay kiddo?"
I him and nod my head not looking at him, I don't want it to seem like I like him, which I don't but I also don't hate him, I don't blame him for taking my dad, but I do at the same time, it's complicated about what I feel about him,
While zoning out I heard a big long and sad sighs and then the door click signifying that he was gone,
"Finally I thought he would never leave,'
He knows Steve just wanted to help but he really just wanted to be alone at this very time.
Peter kept on unpacking his bag and took a picture of his mother out, putting it on his bed side table.
Taking out the perfume his mother use he sprayed it on his bedsheets and sighs as he just laid in his bed just taking in the smell, wiping the stray tears away that fell and along with wiping the ones that threatened to fall.
He closed his eyes promising himself that he would go down for only just an hour nap.

-Time Skip-

Peter woke up as someone was shouting his name, looking at the alarm clock and realising he had slept for about 4 hours.
Peter made his way to where he name was being called and upon walking in found the family off our sitting down around a table with an extra space figuring out that the space was for him.
He made his way and set himself down onto the chair that was at the end of the table and just watched as Steve do everyone's plates for them, he sighed as he sat back and just watched the four communicate humming to any question he got but not really answering it since he was only use to him and his mother so this new environment felt strange to him.
"May I be excused?"
Peter asked very quietly looking up at Tony and watching as Tony scanned his plate and shook his head.
"No, you haven't even laid a finger on your plate,"
Peter just looked down biting his lip and nodded his head, looking at the food, he wasn't use to it looking so bland since his mum always made dinner times fun.
"Sure honey, you can be excused, off you go.'
He heard from Steve and looked up just to be sure seeing Steve nod and got up quickly making his way back to the room he was in and got into bed, putting his mothers picture next to him and letting tears fall down his face as he just silently cried himself to sleep, feeling empty without his mother by him to help him sleep.

—————————————————
This is actually so so cringy and not the best to my abilities, am sorry :( I will get better I promise. Thanks for reading :)