Chapter 14: Travel the world

( pic not mine under fair use)

and so that night they left, ash was told he didn't need clothing. This confused him but they said it had something to do with the blast from Mew and Mewtwo. They were off to mark a thing off ash's to-do list off.

 The first stop was Europe~ There they went to pain and saw the castles and other historical buildings. Then Germany where they visited museums and important landmarks. England where they visited the famous sweet shops and tourist places. lastly, in France where ash saw the Eiffel Tower and ate at a famous cafe for tourists. As well as visiting art museums. They then moved on to Italy where they saw the leaning tower of pizza and ate at famous places before going on a canal ride in Venice.

They then made their way to Rome and Greece. Where they saw the coliseums and gladiators as well as the wine-making plants they had there.

The next stop was China~ There ash saw many famous buildings and festivals. As well as temples and food to try, they even visited Tokyo. Which was a very fun time for ash, as well as Mewtwo surprisingly. Ash got to go to a famous tea house and see their type of theater.

Then it was south Korea- Where they saw temples, and famous hotels. They tried dragon bear candy and all the other famous street food. They tried shaved ice, bao, Bentos, and dumplings native there.

Then it was India- Where ash got to ride an elephant and get a belly dancer outfit. Which he wore proudly. They tried the native street food and saw all the famous places to visit. Ash even got to see their famous festivals. 

Then it was Malaysia, the Philippines, and Indonesia.-

It was incredibly fun for ash to see the famous places there and get to go into the ocean at the beaches located there.

Then it was the Bahamas and Cuba. -

Ash loved to surf and party all night long. As well as partake in traditional customs.

Then South America, Africa, and Eygpt.

Ash loved the dance's in South America along with the animals and pokemon he saw in the jungles. He also loved the desserts there and watched the soccer games they held every year. Africa was great he got to go see wild pokemon in their natural habitat, along with normal animals. he loved trying the different foods from each of the sectors. but his favorite had to be Egypt.

In Cairo, seeing the mummies and ancient Egyptian items, Along with getting to tour the pyramids and trying authentic foods. along with seeing Egyptian-type pokemon. Ash definitely loved eygpt the most.

America was okay, but ash was glad he visited it. However, he loved aloha, and got to surf, cruise, dance, party, and eat authentic foods. He even got to see a dormant volcano. Australia was interesting with all different types of animals, but Mewtwo didn't like the giant spiders, so they didn't stay as long.

Ash crossed off travel the world on his bucket list. As he did so his hair glowed instead of being made up of insects.

Meanwhile misty and brock were shocked to see news reports about how the missing boy, had shown up alive. He was with the one that killed him! As soon as they saw this misty and brock packed their bags from ash's funeral and raced off to save their friend!