Chapter 15: learn a new language

After getting back from touring the world, ash began reading up on what language he wanted to learn. Eventually, he came across kanji and the many versions of it. Ash knew how to speak Japanese but this was different. 

This language was all Asian people combined into one. He began watching videos on it and took notes. Trial and error and patience served him well for eventually he finally learned it and began practicing it every day until he finally mastered it.

misty and brock had made their way to china only to find out ash was no longer there! " dam it!" misty yelled. brock was keen on finding ash more than she was, she had moved on and didn't want to get into more drama. Brock however wanted to apologize to ash after finding out how bad ash's life was. Misty did too but, she couldn't process that very well.

Ash crossed off to learn a new language off his bucket list.

Meanwhile, Mewtwo was rethinking taking over the world. He replaced all his equipment with bedrooms and a gym. He then got rid of all his blueprints and took out the mani computer in favor of a big-screen television.

Ash's eyes returned to natural color but glowed now, the blood turned golden as well.