A little bit about Y/n

Age: 15-16 y/o

Hair color: H/c (your hair color)

Eyes color: E/c (your eye color)

Hair length: long/past the shoulder (or long enough to tie your hair)

Height: 158cm (sorry if your not this height)

Favorite food: macaroons and mochi

Personality: even tho she's still very pretty and have good looks just like Oikawa but her personality is completely different from him. She's quite, always have a straight face, some times she will smile and that smile will kill anyone from a mile away out of pure beauty, very kind. And you may think she will be bullied a lot, well surprisingly she doesn't get bullied much often why? Because of her straight face and cold aura ofc (or maybe just of her brother). If you get to know her well she is such a good friend and totally wife material, she know how to cook, clean and know how to make her own money. She is very smart in one of the colleges prep classes. (She is kinda similar to kita shinsuke from inarizaki)

Likes: art, art supplies, her family, friends, Disney.

Dislike: people asking her for a free art peace, when she is making art in front of people she hate when people ask if she can draw them, her favorite paint dry, people destroying good high quality art supplies and a fear of  thunder storm.

Best friend: Kageyama Tobio.

Her art style: realism, architecture, sometimes cartoon and one of the type of art that is one of her favorite is abstract realism (drawing realism with abstract color and style).

Type of art she like to use: oil paint, acrylic, water color, gouache, Digital art, graphite.

Prologue: y/n Oikawa was a normal artist when she was in Japan, until she was done with her first year in middle school her dad chose her to go to France with him thinking that she will be more in the art world, learn more about art and being more creative. When she was in France her art was good enough that she opened a online gallery, selling prints and the original paintings as well she was basically making a lot of money in her teen year. Her art was pretty famous being known from most people in country like America, Korea, Canada and of course Japan (and also many other countries). She was called 'nation young artist' of course seeing her art is selling like hot cake. With her art going well she also have her best friend Kageyama, her and Kageyama have been best friends since your first year of junior high school, even though you move to France you still keep really close contact with Kageyama always calling on weekends, being there for each other when need, she always have good advice for when Kageyama need them, she is actually the one who knows Kageyama wheel enough to help him choose a volleyball team that would be good for him.

Enough with the chit chat nows the time to say good bye to France and hello Japan.

A/n: so this story gonna be pretty good with the art stuff why? Because I myself am an artist, very experienced with a lot of different type of art material.
So this is not only with the 'drawing on my sketch book' thing this gonna have all types of art material! So watch out!!