32

BELA

"Vish...slow down,I'm not able to walk fastly",I said walking behind her.

We landed in Punjab and now we were walking towards the arrivals.

"Why babe..what's wrong?"she asked looking at me.

"Ughm...nothing,it's just a small sprain",I shrugged and she wiggled her eye brows.

It's not a sprain for sure.It's the ache I'm having in between my legs.Yesterday me and Mahir...

Mahir!

I'm really sorry Mahir,you made me move out like this.I asked you plenty of times,politely.But you were ranting only one word 'no'.

"Bela...Bela...",I heard Suhani's voice and I looked at her.

"Suhani",I waved my hand at her and she started running towards me.

"Bela..slow down",Vikrant laughed when I was running towards her.

Damn Mahir..I'm not able to walk properly!!

"Suhani",I hugged her with full force and she is as excited as me.

"Oh my God..you finally came",we both were jumping in our hug, looking like jokers entertaining the whole airport.

"Behave yourself Kiddo's,strangers are watching",Vikrant joked and we laughed.

"Vish...Vikrant jiju...after so many months",Suhani hugged them too.

"Yeah..our little sister is getting married",Vikrant said pecking her forehead.

"She is not little anymore",Vish teased and Suhani blushed.

"Bela..where is Mahir jiju?"Suhani asked looking for him.

"Suhani..I'm sorry,he couldn't make it",I said and her face fell.

"It's OK..let's talk all this later,now let's get going..come on",Vish said and we all walked further.

"Bela",my uncle and aunt took me in a hug.

"Oh my God..it's been so long,how are you?"I asked kissing my uncle's cheek.

"Oh we are absolutely well.How are you my baby?"my aunt asked kissing my cheek.

"I am so good and I'm excited for this marriage",I squealed like a kid.

"Such a kid you are",my uncle said kissing my forehead.

"Where is son-in-law?Mahir dint come?"my aunt asked and my face fell.

"Ah..mom..let's go home and talk.They must be tired.Bela..come on",Suhani said diverting them and we were on our way to our mansion.

It's been so many months being here.Last time I came to gurudwara before my wedding and now.Our mansion is a very huge one,like very huge.

Our whole family stays there together,except me and my parents.It's our family's heir loom,and since my parent's had a love marriage they moved out.

Now my uncle was looking after this mansion,taking care of all our farms,business and bheeji.

"Bela..puttar",bheeji beamed looking at me.

"Bheeji",I went running to her and took her in a warm hug.

"My bachha...how are you?"her eye's welled up.

"Bheeji...I'm fine,no tears",I said wiping her tears.

She disowned my father after his marriage.But all came along when I was born.This family had given me so much love since I was born.I'm not precious only for my parents,but also for my whole family.