44

MAHIR

"Mahir it's been a day and still we dint dive into water",Bela whined looking at our mini pool.

"Relax baby,today let's visit our another island and later,let's get all wet",I said caressing her lower lip.

She smiled and ruffled my hairs,
"Why do you have two freaking islands Mahir?"she asked circling her hands around my nape.

"See one is my selection and another one is dad's.And this Seeblick is my favorite.So I want to show you another island of ours.We will come back soon and then...let's get all wet as you wish",I said and she became red.

"O..OK..let's go",she said and started doing her hair.

I smiled and went to talk to our pilot,to get our helicopter ready.We both got into our helicopter and reached our another island.This island is not so private like Seeblick,it's almost open house with a clear view of beach.

"Mahir...this one is really beautiful",Bela said walking around.

"Yeah,interiors are mom's selection",I said.

"Mom do have a very good taste,she selects the best",Bela said looking at a big painting hung on the wall.

"Yeah,she always selects the best",I said pulling her close to me.

"Now tell me?Exploring the city or beach games?"I asked.

"City...I don't think so.Water games would do good",she beemed and I laughed.

"OK...come on",I said taking her to the beach.

This beach is so crowded and many water games are held here,
"Mahir..you know surfing?"Bela asked walking along with me hand in hand.

"Hmm yeah I do know it",I said and she smiled feeling shocked.

"You dint tell me all this",she said.

"You know everything about me..now come on",I said dragging her along with me.

She was wearing a pair of shorts and a top with a shrug,she removed her shrug and tied it around her waist.I removed my shirt and tied it around my waist,
"Mahir..I'm scared as shit when it comes to surfing.I did it once when I went to Goa.But it's been many years",Bela said.

"Come on...you will get along",I said and we were getting ready for surfing.

Since she was scared of it,she had a safe guy along with her.

And soon we were into the ocean,surfing.I know surfing but still I used a life guard as it's been years even for me.We were bound to a speed boat,
"Mahir...I'm loving ittttt....",I heard faint sounds of Bela shouting.

She was ahead of me with that guy,
"Enjoy babyyyyyyy.....",I shouted.

We both enjoyed a lot while surfing.We finally halted and were now in the water,face to face,her arms around me,
"Bela...I want to kiss you here...in this water",I said sneaking my arms around her.

She came closer and cupped my face,
"You don't need to ask",she said and kissed plush on my lips.

I moved my lips against hers,kissing her back more passionately.I bit her lip and smooched,sinking into the kiss completely,
"Huh..Mahir..I love you",she breathed resting her forehead against mine.

It was a bright sunny day and we were in the water,floating like rubber ducklings.We both laughed looking at each other and joined our lips again.

We played in the beach for sometime and had an early lunch.We were resting on the recliners drinking few ade's.I have something else to show her.