0️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

UNKNOWN POV
Babygirl come here"my ma yelled. Yes?" I said as I walked downstairs. She been sick a lot lately so we moving to Shreveport to get her more help and to get her chemo started.

I got some to tell ya" she said sounding nervous and like she was about to cough at the same time.

Yeah?" I asked nervously. Ik I should've been told you this but listen you siblings 2 maybe 3 I want you to get to know the other side of your family before I past baby when it's that time I don't want you to be alone your father name is ahmari but he go by bull u have an older sister name jah'zya and older brother name aj.

She was right yeah it was bad timing but she was right I didn't wanna be alone but at the same time I was loosing my mommie and it was gonna be sooner than I think and I was not ready.

hairi you hear me baby?" She asked snapping me outta my thoughts.
No mama what did you say?" I asked her I was thinking so hard I deadass didn't hear her.
I said I was getting ready to go pack my bags did you wanna go get some to eat after" she asked concerned.

Yes maam do you need help with packing" I asked her the moving ppl had already came and go the furniture we just had a bag or two of clothes since we stayed a few more days to be with her sister who I can't stand.
I found my big sister ig so I decided to text her better late than ever.
ShaeeBadAhh-hey my name Tahairi Tashaee Miles im 19 years old and just graduated from school my mom is sick and were otw down because she has to stay in the hospital for a month and her wish was for me to meet you guys and our dad if you dont want to thats fine also.
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯.
I saw that she read but didn't text back maybe she busy but im gonna shower eat then go to bed.

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 a 𝐥𝐢l 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐡𝐦𝐦𝐦🤔🤔𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘 🤷🏽‍♀️