0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

jahzya in mm☝🏽☝🏽

JAH'ZYA POV

"Sassy get up babygal we got shit to do the boys downstairs we all waiting on you love" my dad said waiking me up. I glanced at the time it was 12:30 we had to go to the trap today were we was holding one of my dads enemies that had disrespected me he was gonna let me kill his ahh.

After my shower i did my hygiene thing and simply left my hair in its curly stage i dressed cute but simple i was wearing a pink croptop sweater, Joggers , and my pink forces. I put on my matte lipstick and my hoops i could hear the boys and my dad talking as I walked down the stairs  "Ready Mamas?"My daddy asked causing everyone to stop talking and stare.That's when I noticed my bestfriend Khalil was also downstairs with them I told my daddy I was crushing on my bestfriend something serious he said don't show that I like him let him come to me .

"Yes daddy"I smiled causing my dimples to popout and my braces to show. " So you can't speak to your bestfriend" Khalil said being dramatic as always as we headed to tha door. "Im sorry hey bestie"I said as I jumped on him. He and my dad are the only ones that can get me out my comfort zone I'm a really shy person I only talk when I'm at home around my dad are lil.

Once we got in tha car I went into shy mode& got quiet we pulled up to tha trap and anger shot through my body I can't believe this nigga got disrespectful wimme like jus cuz ima female don't mean u got a right to disrespect me. I told my dad to have all these niggas in tha basement as well so they can see I wasn't shit to fuck wit.

As I made my way downstairs I notice everyone was down here like I asked. I walked to the table that held all the knives and guns i grabbed the machete i was gone do some damage to his ahh and prove a point.
They had him naked as I walked close I noticed he had a boner to bad it was finna get chopped off🤷🏽‍♀️Out the corner of my eye I noticed Khalil watching me .
So you thought it was ok to disrespect me ?" I asked with a smirk."Fuck you bitch you lucky I'm tied up I'll have yo fine ahh n all type of positions"he laughed making me frown.
Shouldn't have said that" My dad said turning around causing all the boys to look at him confused.
His eyes widened once he realized wat was in my hand I grabbed his dick and chopped it off I watched him Yelp n pain as the boys grabbed their nuts once they turned back around I sliced his face off and poured acid on his body the guys watched me walk out the room like nothing happened. I laughed and headed to my dad office and wait for them.

KHALIL POV
AJ~ Sassy dont be playing I'll neva make her mad

Amil- oh yeah watchu think gone happen when you tell her your her older brother u think she ain't gone slice you dick off either?

Me- aye stop speaking on it we don't even kno if bu-

KHALIL AMHAD JONES!" We heard sassy scream. aww shit" amil said backing up. Yes ma-SMACK! She slapped tf out my ahh I was finna say something until I noticed her crying. Did I do something?" I asked." How long have you knew ?" She asked I already knew wah she was talking about. 2years"I said shaking my head I knew she was gone b mad wimme for iono how long wen she hold grudges she hold grudges.

Tears poured down her face I hate seeing her cry man.