0️⃣0️⃣2️⃣

SASSYPOV
So you mean to tell me you knew no fuck that all of yall knew I had a big brother Khalil you knew how bad I wanted an older sibling and you didn't think to tell yo bestfriend that I had an older sibling? A FUCKING OLDER BROTHER AT THAT!!" I screamed as tears poored down my face by this time my dad and the rest of the crew had came out.
" sassy don't be mad at them ma it ain't they fault originally me n pops were the only ones that knew they walked in on the conversation khalil wanted no parts in the secret he wanted to tell you but pops threatened him so he had no choice"Aj said as I just looked at him. " don't be mad at them mamas I didn't want you to know because I didn't know how you would react to having a sibling it's been just you for so long had I known how bad you wanted a older sibling I would've been told you we should've told you sooner and that's my fault not there's ok?" My dad asked and I nodded my head I've always been a daddy's girl and still is even if he makes me mad asf sometimes.
I need some air I'm gonna go riding Pooh bear can you come ride with me?" I asked Khalil who said yes. Bye Pooh bear" amil said tryna make fun of Khalil and I kicked him in tha dick I'm the only one that can make fun of my bestie.
" you mad at me mamas? I'm sorry ok but bull threatened to keep you away from me and I rather you be mad at me then to not be able to see you at all igh? If it makes you feel better aj is excited about having u as a lil sister even if u just cut some nigga dick off remind me to never make u mad again ok" he said as I laughed and nodded my head agreeing.
I have to something to tell yo- you first" I said as we spoke at the same time.
Ok I know it's weird but we've been bestfriends since we were little and even though I've ran thru a lot of girls it was only because I was trying to hide my feelings for you. I've have feelings for you since we were younger and now that we are older we both no what we want so sassy will you be my girlfriend ma I promise not to hurt you and remember we were best friends before anything." He said.
Yes"I cheesed.He smiled as he leaned to kiss ommmmggggg my mood went from bad to good just that quick IM TAKING BITCHES!!!" I screamed out the window as khalil laughed at me.

************************************************************************************************

We finally pulled up to the house i wasnt ready to come home yet so khalil took me to get something to eat. once i walked inside i noticed the gang here and i already knew the questions were about to start coming especially if they seen khalil instagram I know for a fact his hoes mad he aint fucking with them no more. " so he can be your man but I cant what he got that I dont my dick bigger than his" amil dumbahh said. i looked back at khalil and his ahh was just laughing i just shooked my head and smiled. "I'm going to go shower and find me something on tha tv yall niggas have fun" i said kissing MY man and hugging my daddy " igh mamas ill text until i come up there if you want" he mumbled before kissing my forehead and i nodded and headed up the stairs.

KHALIL POV

bro how tf you get tha baddest bitch in cedar grove"amil dumbahh asked. aye nigga watch ya mf mouth thats my daughter "bull said and everybody laughed.
bro thats exactly why you would never get a girl like frfr yeah sassy bad asf but she was my best friend before i asked her to be my girl shes also sensitive and you keep talking bout her like she not upstairs she gone cut yo dick off like she did ole boy. " I said laughing. "dude dont say that shit im already scared to go to sleep on top of that she punched me in my shit earlier for talm bout ya. ''
said laughing. wateva yall have fun im going to check on my girl" i said getting ready to head upstairs. yall betta not fuck in my house ian playing ghost only mf gone be dropping dick in this bitch is me" bull said making me bust out laughing  bruhh who said i was finna drop dick we just got together and she's still a virgin" i said being serious sassy really is a virgin and i know what yall thinking no we havent fucked she just moans really loud so it kinda seems like we fucking  but we not.