0️⃣0️⃣7️⃣

Continued.......
Khalil POV
Bro i couldn't believe wtf I was seeing I mean it's obvious we brothers but how I was adopted and far as I know I didn't have any family are any that I knew of🤔🤭

Bruhh how?" Was all I could say. Your guess is good as mines I was adopted this some bullshit" he got up and walked out.

I'm sorry bro he's been thru some shit growing up and didn't think he  had any family its been really tuff for him right now he need his family and he thought he didn't have any" Tae said about to get up.

If you don't mind lemme talk to him ma" I said getting up as she nodded and sat back down. I walked out to find him sitting on the bench. 

" wssup.....look i kno this shit weird but its weird for me also not only was i adopted but i was told i didnt have any family igh if your down im willing to get to know my qwin brother" I explained holdin my hand in the form of a fist so he can dap me up.

he looked hesitant at first but dapped me up " Im down bro sorry for walking out like dat its just a lot to take in at once growing up its always been me n tae  while i was going thru tha shit i was going thru with my foster parents she was all i had until i met you thats why i do my best to keep her happy" he said.  

I understand bruh same for me and sassy her dad took me in as his own wen i was younger and me and her became bestfriends now thats my baby" i said smiling. 

I get it but lets go back in berfore tae thinks i left her and try to shoot me" he said standing up as I laughed Yeah sassy the same way" i said as we walked in the resturant to them laughin.

Yall niggas good nii yall gone be ok " sassy asked kissing me as I nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

W

e made it back to sassy apartment and we were now all chillan having a movie night well  " Nextflix and chill" if you catch my drift.
Right Nii tae and qwin( Qwin is going to be Jahlil nickname so y'all can tell them apart😘) were tonguing each other down and I was in the process of fingering sassy her grown ahh still a virgin but I think tonight might b tha night theres alit of sexual tension between us buts it's whenever she ready☺️.
"Come on Pooh let's go upstairs" sassy said smirk