𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

idalia's super suit is in the media above. the artist's name is in the picture. just pretend the colors are white and gold and she's not wearing gloves.

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 !

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 !

_____________________________________
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

Idalia's magic morphed her casual attire to a white and gold suit with the three headed dragon symbol on the middle as she quickly blasted white beams at a flying demon.

Amongst the fighting, she quickly ran to Raven, who was stumbling onto her feet.

"Are you okay?" She asked, holding her up.

Raven groaned in pain, "They're demonic emissaries." She said. "My father sent them."

Idalia looked at her with confusion. What was she talking about?

"Your father?"

"He's knows about you, Idalia." Raven replied, ignoring her. Grabbing her wrist tightly, she forced Idalia to look her in her eyes.

The action made the white haired goddess freeze in shock as a vision of random people flew in her sight. Making her eyes turn completely white.

"I fear trigon will enact his revenge, Hecate." A beautiful woman with golden brown hair said briskly.

Another woman with white hair, just like Idalia's, dressed in all black held a baby in her arms. The baby was wrapped in black silk with a three headed dragon symbol on it.

"He will come after you and that child."

"This child is of royalty, Hera." Hecate interrupted her with a cold tone. "And she is a born goddess, you will have respect for her."

Hera sighed, mumbling incoherently to herself. Whatever the situation is, they had to think fast instead of arguing.

"My apologies, dear. But you have to think about what you should do if Trigon finds out." Hera responded with urgency. "We should give the baby to the amazonians-"