𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 !

_____________________________________┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

"Here," Idalia said, helping Damian with his wound.

After the fight, Miss Korriand'r took care of Jaime and Garfield while Cyborg was still unconscious.

Damian sat on the metal table as he watched her glowing hands hover over his chest. Suddenly,
he didn't feel pain anymore and his wound had disappeared. As if nothing happened.

"Thanks, I guess." Damian awkwardly spoke, not liking the idea of the opposite sex seeing him with his chest out.

Idalia smiled a little before pulling her hands back.

There was a silence between the two as she turned away, giving him the free will to put his shirt back on.

"So you're not a metahuman." Damian broke the silence as he pulled his shirt over his head. "You're not from this world, even."

Idalia shrugged, turning back to him. "I guess not."

"We're not so different, after all."

Those words made her pause. Damian was never known to be the one to admit to anything. If she were to say the exact same thing before all of this went down, he would go on a tyrannical fit and give her reasons why he thought she was bullshitting.

But he couldn't possibly mean he was from a different world like she apparently was.

"It's like you said," he spoke again. "We might not be the same but we do have similarities."

"Who would have thought." She joked lightly. "The high and mighty, grandson of a demon, Damian Wayne would actually agree with someone elses words but his own."

Feeling himself offer a small grin on his face, he couldn't help but have the feeling to laugh a little. Despite the situation they were in.

She really knew how to put someone in a good mood.

"Yeah, well, don't get too comfortable with that idea." He replied back, hopping down from the table. "Just because I don't think you're useless, doesn't mean anything."