brooks baby sister (janoskians fanfic)

"Honey I know you don't want to go in but you have to meet your new step mum and brothers" dad explained to me.

Hi I'm Cecelia but u can call me cece for short, I'm 7 years old with dark brown hair and brown eyes, I'm a tomboy but can be a girly girl when I wanna, I'm an only child well..... Not anymore my dad got remarried after 5 years not being married due to the fact my mum died when I was very young around when I was 1 from a car accident. I don't really remember her but I keep a photo of her and me out side the ice cream shop under my pillow for safety. Anyways back to story.

"Fine" I replied coldy I didn't want her to turn out like the evil step mum, like Cinderella, all these thoughts were running threw my head when I heard a voice but not any voice the voice of my new step mum " hey you finally made it" she smiled at my dad while he was getting out of the car. " yep finally here safe an sound" she didn't sound that bad so I opened the door to dads four wheel drive and hoped out. For a 7 year old I'm pretty small. As I turn around I bump into something really hard I look up to see 3 tall boys in front of me, I got a little scared and ran to my dad real quick for all I know they could be rapist. "Cecelia I'd like you to meet Gina brooks your new step mum" (they had the same last name so try didn't have to change there last name) "hi there darling I'm Gina and these are your new step brothers" she said pointing to the 3 boy I bumped into before beau, Luke and jai. " hey, sorry for scaring you before" beau said squatting down to my size " it okay" I managed to squeak out.

"And here's your room" Gina said as she opened the door "WOW" I screamed this is like my dream room, it had double bed which is a water bed :O and the room is purple, black and silver and against one of the walls there were about 6 different colours of penny's and had a silver desk with a Mac on it and a big zebra typed mat on the ground "OMG, THANKS GINA" I screamed while giving her a hug " its alright sweetly but have you seen threw that door?" She asked I shook my head and walked over to it, I grabbed on to the door handle and pull it open, oh am gee my own walk in closet! It had all different colours of hight tips converses and on the other side was all my jeans and tips, I think I'm gonna like it hear I whispered to myself.

2 Hours later

"Mum skip and James are coming here then we are going to the park to do a question and answer video" beau screamed out to Gina " okay, but why don't use bring cece with you" Gina asked " I will go ask her" he yelled back the next thing I know the other side of the couch dips down, I turn my head from sponge bob to beaus face "heeeeyyyyy" beau saids "hi" reply "so how you like staying with us so far?" Beau questioned "it's okay I guess" I mumbled back "so anyways wanna come to the park with me, jai, Luke and a couple more of my friends?" He asked waiting for my response "uh sure" I said with a slight smile.

'Knock knock'

"Be right back" beau said making his way to the front door "heeeyyy slut how you going?" I heard someone at the door say "shut up skip my little sister is in the lounge room" beau replied and with that 2 boys walked into the lounge room starring at me "guys, meet Cecelia, cece meet James and Daniel" I gave them a wave and went back to watching Icarly.

'At the park'

I was sitting on the swings watching my brothers and there mates do there video thing ( yes I call them my brothers now hehe) for this YouTube page they have its called something like janoskians well that's what I think because that's what they said at the start of the video.

'Flashback'

"Hi we're the janoskians"

'End of flash back'

I got bored on sitting with myself so I sat behind the camera on the ground watching them, jai got up and handed me his iPhone and let me start playing temple run 2 on it, it was hard at first because it was lagging but as you kept on playing it don't anymore so I sat there for around half an hour playing it and I got up to 400,000 I know I'm not that good but I bet jai's score ;) "okay so that's the end of our question and dare video please comment, like and subscribe" James said at the end of the video while beau put his middle finger up until Luke nudged him because of which finger he decided to use. I just giggled and went and handed jai his phone back.

'Later that night' ( after tea)

"Cece go get cleaned up and we can go have a movie night down stairs as a family" Luke said so me, I nodded and ran up stairs and grabbed my pajamas what are Essenden and want and had a shower. After my shower I hoped into my pajamas and dried my hair, after it was dry I grabbed my brush and combed threw it and left it down, my hair at least went half way down my back. I ran out of the bath room and down the stairs into the lounge room to see everyone on the couch waiting for me, I smiled and made my way to dad and say on his lap while Gina pressed play on the remote, we were watching the grinch my all time favourite movie of all time. Half way threw the movie my eyes started to get heavy and soon enough I was fast asleep curled into my dads chest.

__________________________

Okay so guys I hope you like my story so far, sorry for any errors which there would be, it's because I really wanted to get started on this story but I will soon go threw it and patch them up. Thanks heaps!!!

Aussie XO