Chapter 25*

A/N: We've reached the end of this series!! I almost cannot believe it! Thank you so much for reading and supporting this, I've loved seeing all your reblogs and comments! I love these guys so much so if you guys want to see more let me know! It probably won't be a second series, but maybe interlinking oneshots of scenes not seen, like when Chris and Y/N were sick etc?

You were sat in the closet going through and sorting out your clothes. You were going to be moving back to Boston soon. You put off moving back as long as you could wanting to spend as much with Chris as possible. But the new university term was starting soon so you needed to get yourself sorted.

You'd already started shipping some of your belongings back to Boston. All the things that you didn't need like blankets etc because Chris had his own. Now it was just the task of working out what clothes to ship back and how many. The less you had to fly back with the better but you also hated doing laundry.

"Hey how's it all going?" Chris asks leaning up against the closet door.

"Alright I think, I've packed all my thicker clothes like hoodies and sweatpants since I can just steal yours" you say gesturing down to the stolen hoodie you were currently wearing.

"Now it's just trying to work out everything else, the more I pack the better but it's working out what" you sigh putting a top in the box beside you before instantly grabbing it back.

"It's gonna be weird not seeing you and all your stuff here" Chris sighs glancing over his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's gonna be weird being back in Boston, gonna need to dig out my snow boots" you say making Chris chuckle.

"Yeah, but then again I'm not gonna be around here to really notice it" Chris says casually.

"Hmm yeah" you murmur in agreement not really taking in what he said as you continued to sort through your clothes.

"Wait what?" You ask when you realise exactly what he said.

Chris smirks slightly but doesn't answer straight away, taking a step out of the closet instead.

"Wait what do you mean you aren't gonna be here to notice?" You ask standing up and following him out.

Chris turns round to face you smirking still "I'm not gonna be in LA" he tells you.

"As in for a movie?" You question.

"Nope" Chris smirks popping the p.

"Then what do you mean, because I'm really confused" you ask running your hand through your hair.

"Well, you're a scientist what do you think?" Chris smirks chuckling slightly clearly having fun.

"I don't know Chris, I have a suspicion but I need a bit more to come to a conclusion" you tell him making him laugh.

"Okay okay, I'm moving back to Boston too" he tell you smiling as he stepped forward putting his hands on your shoulders.

"What? Really? I- I- thought you had to be here for work?" You ask him confused not really believing him.

"Being in LA is handy for work but it's not necessary. I spoke to my team about it when you first started thinking about moving back to find out how viable it was for me to move back to Boston full time" Chris explains smiling down at you.

"Really?" You ask still in shock.

"Yeah, and you don't have to move into my house in Boston until you're ready to but us being together in the same state is good enough, right?" Chris tells you.

"I'd love to move in with you Chris" you smile wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"Really?" He asks.