Chapter 6 || Eletricity

I was getting tired and I fall asleep on the couch with the book on my face.

Your POV

I woke up still in the same position, I don't remember how long have I slept. My body hurts, Everywhere. It even hurts to walk, my back won't support it. So instead, I just shift in my spot to a more comfortable situation.

I remembered there's a clock near me, So I decided to check it.

It was around 3 AM.

'Aaa.. That's why. I've layed in that exact position for almost 7 hours straight.'   I thought to myself.

I get myself comfortable and fell right back to sleep a few minute later.

~ Next Morning ~

I woke up by someone shaking my body. It was bright because the windows were not closed last night, So it took some time until my eyes can adjust to the light. 

"Wake up- Hey. We need to go to breakfast" Said the person.

"Huh-" My eyes is still half closed.

There I saw her. Victoria.

I tried standing up, but everything hurts from my head to my toe. Victoria helped me already guessing the pains I'm experiencing right now. She put my hands around her shoulder, and put her hand on my waist to support me.

I was sorta limping, My legs were cramping from the position last night.

When me and victoria reached the dining room, I noticed almost everyone was there. Except, Roger.

I was still limping walking to my seat across from Julia.

What I didn't notice is that, Julia had her eyes on me. Not in a good way. She was giving me death stare. I could feel her stare burning through my chest. I looked up and immediately regret it. I was scared of her. I, Of course doesn't know why she was staring at me like that, Like some sort of anger.

I didn't bother to ask because everyone was there. 

When I finished, Almost everyone has left, There was only me, Victoria, and Julia left on the table. Julia already finished, and act like she's drinking when in reality she was just waiting for me to be alone. 

I was about to stand up to go put my dish into the kitchen sink, but I fell. My feet didn't support it. Victoria quickly stood up and helped me up. "Y'know you should be more careful next time, and be a good girl" Victoria smirked looking at me. I scoffed annoyed at what she said. 

She was referring to me sleeping in the bed not the library's couch but of course, it didn't sound like it to Julia. 

After I put the dishes away, I got up to me and Victoria's bedroom, and slept on her bed. 

I woke up a few hours later, feeling a thousand times better. I was bored, since Victoria was teaching David. So I thought- maybe its a good idea to visit Julia. She was never busy anyway. 

I walked into her office and saw her sitting in her desk. I didn't knock, because her office was becoming my own room since I slept here so often.

As soon as i stepped foot in her office she immediately screamed at me. " JEEZ SCARLETT- DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!"

"O- oh. Sorry" stunned at her sudden anger.

I walked back, knocked, and went inside. "There? Better?" I asked her.

"I'm busy now leave." She said coldly to me.

"Are you okay-?" Before i can continue she cut me off

"Leave." She said almost in a whisper

"Wha-" Again, I was cut off by her

"Leave!" She screamed at me.

I was scared. I've never seen her like this before. I left horrified and  went straight to my bedroom.

The next few days, Julia has been giving me weird looks here and there but she wouldn't talk to me at all. 

Something is definitely wrong. So i come up with a plan to confront her.

The evening roll around, and I happened to see Julia walk inside her office. I followed and as soon as i got in, I pinned her to the wall. 

"Julia.." Still pinning her wrist to the wall

"Scarlett- What are you doing here. I'm Busy" She said avoiding my eyes.

"You have been avoiding me.. why?" I then put both of her wrist to one hand, still pinned. Then, i took my free hand to hold her chin up so she will look in my eyes.

"Nothing is wrong!" She screamed.

As much as i was surprised, I still didn't let go of her hand. The sexual tension in that room was thick, I feel like even a knife won't cut through it. 

Not long after that she started tearing up and broke down infront of my eyes. I let go of her hands and held her close to me and reassured her. 

She calmed down but quickly pushed me away. I was confused "What did I do? Huh?" I asked

"Why don't you ask yourself or maybe ViCtoRiA?" She said mockingly.

"What are you talking about-?"

"I know you-you probably has seen stars with Victoria, that's why you were limping," She continued.

I stood silent for a moment trying to figure out what she meant. Then, It hit me. She was jealous by the thought of me having a sexual interaction with Victoria. That's why she was acting so differently.

"Wha- Oh god no- I didn't do anything with Victoria. I had fallen asleep in the couch on the library. I was woken up with horrendous pain on my back and legs. My legs were cramping, that's why I was limping." I explained to her.

She turned to look at me but silent. She didn't spoke a word like she was trying to find a lie in my eyes. But failed.

She ran up to me and hugged me, saying sorry and everything.

I didn't know how jealous can Julia be at these times. "I'm sorry- I didn't know. Please don't be mad at me, I don't know what I was thinkin-" 

I cut her off and cupped her face in my hands and give her a long passionate kiss like there's no tomorrow. There was electricity sparking within me that I myself didn't know it exist. 

That night we fell asleep in each others arms. She held me tight like I'd dissapear tomorrow.

I love her and she love me too. that's what matters.

A/N HEREEEE SORRY YA'LL I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH MY FINALS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THISSSS <3333