Time Wont Let Me Go

Time Wont Let Me Go - Chapter 2

Light spreaded across the insides of my eyelids. I tried to open my eyes but failed to do so, I stayed in that position for about ten minutes just listening to my surroundings. I could hear someone moving about, I was guessing it was my mom pacing up and down the living room she often did that when she was thinking. Then I heard someones voice.

"Natalie, please open your eyes"  I instantly recognised the voice, I let out a deep sigh letting him know that I wasn't in the mood to communicate with him today, not now anyway.

"Come on, I'm sorry please just let me help" desperation was coming across in his voice now. I opened my eyes even though they felt heavy and wouldn't focus properly, I blinked a few times trying to clear my vision.

"Happy now? Leave me be, please, I'm fine honestly" I gave a weak smile when I peered over to where he was standing seeing his innocent eyes staring at me with concern. My thoughts got interrupted as I heard another voice.

"Natalie who are you speaking to? What have I told you about this?! Stop speaking to him, you make yourself look like a freak!" My mom glared at me, I knew she was right though. I looked back over at him, hurt and anger written across my face, it was all his fault.

"See what you've done now?" I hissed only loud enough for him to hear. I turned away from him and attempted to stand up, regretting it instantly as my ribs set an alarm off in my brain screaming pain. I gasped in pain and closed my eyes for a minute trying to control the pain without crying. I tried to be positive and tell myself it was just a bruised rib, but there was no point I knew I had a broken rib it wasn't the first time so I knew what it felt like. It would be fine though I would just bandage it up and have to extra careful that I didn't make mum angry again. I held my breath and started walking again, every step I took felt like a knife to my ribs, thank god I had pain killers in my room not that mum knew about them. God help me if she found out. I started walking up the stairs taking each step slowly trying to make it as less painful as I could. By the time I actually reached my room I collapsed on my bed in agony. I took a few deep breaths before reaching for my painkillers and bandage, I screamed as I had to stretch to reach them.

"Shh, its okay babe, Nat I'm here let me help please" I turned to see him reaching out to me.

"NO! Get away from me, It wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you. It's all your fault! How could you leave us like this! How could you?!" I screamed at him letting the tears fun freely down my cheeks now, I knew I wasn't being fair. I mean after all he is here now isn't he? I could see my words had hurt him, I regretted them as soon as I saw his face. He was only trying to be there for me and I was pushing him away...again.

"Okay I'm sorry Natalie, I'm going to go. I will come back later to check on you" He tried to smile at me but it looked more like a grimace and I could still see the hurt and pain in his eyes. His eyes had always been like that, the mirror to his soul, to his emotions I was still trying to work out if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He turned ready to leave, but before I could stop myself I reached out for his hand.

"Don't leave, I didn't mean it I'm sorry, you know me I'm always saying things I regret afterwards. I don't want you to leave me ever again, stay please. Tell me you'll stay?" I know I sounded needy and desperate, I've been sounding like that a lot lately, well around him anyway. I'd never need anyone else, just him. We were fine as we were, we didn't need anyone when we had each other. Not that anyone understood that, then again no one understood me so how was they to understand my actions and decisions. My old counselor told me I had trust issues and that's why I liked being alone, I tried to tell her I was never alone though because he was always here with me but I wasn't stupid that would just make her think I needed more sessions when I didn't, I was fine it was everyone else who needed help. He took my hand in his, sending electricity through my body, I missed this feeling. I looked up at him and smiled, he pulled me to him and drew me into a hug. Resting his chin on my head he inhaled my scent,  I did the same thing missing having his scent on my clothes and on me. He tightened the hug making me wince, I tried to hide it though not wanting him to let go but I think he saw it. He pulled me to the bed and let me lie on his chest, I snuggled closer to him.

"I wont for now, but you know I cant promise anything I wish I could but I can't. I should've never have left you to begin with and we wouldn't be in this mess, it's my fault your right." I knew there was nothing I could say to make him promise not leave me, for now anyway. We just stayed in that position for the rest of the night, I fell to sleep letting my fears and problems drift away for now, until the morning anyway.

What do you think then? Omg i cant wait to carry on xD

vomment please ? <3 thanks