Chapter 1

A/N: First, I want to apologize for not updating this story in a long time. I was trying to figure out how I wanted to do this and realized that I made some mistakes in the first chapter and wanted to fix them. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

This is the Part Where You Run Part 1

JASON!!! Calm down sweetheart

JASON!!!

It's okay, sweetie. It's okay

Mom? Did I do that to you?

Jason, please come back home.

Jason

Jason

Jason

JASON!!!

A pair of blue eyes snapped open. Jason Gilbert quickly sat up from the bed. He looked around his environment and saw that he was still inside the little cabin that he found.

"It was just a dream, Jason," He said to himself.

Jason his hands through his hair and sighed. He looked at the time and saw that it was 9:00 pm. Getting up from the bed, Jason grabbed his things and headed to the bathroom, getting ready to head out again. "I better hurry before Uncle Jeremy find me," Jason said.

Jason had run away from home after an incident that had happened. It's been three years since then. During those three years, Jason stayed in one place for a long time to prevent his Uncle Jeremy from finding him. Jeremy almost caught him in Houston, but Jason was just one step ahead of him.

Jason stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed his bag as he walked out the door. Quickly pulling out a map, he saw that he wasn't too far from a town in Georgia. Feeling his body tingle, Jason promptly ran out of the forest, knowing that someone was using a tracking spell to find him. There's one thing you should know about Jason Gilbert. Magic does not affect him, and he can feel one someone is using a spell on him.

"Man, they don't give up, do they," Jason said as he continued to run.

The people he is talking about are his adoptive family, the Gilberts. Most importantly, his adoptive mother, Samantha. Putting his wolf necklace, he tapped the snout as the eyes glowed red. Jason came to a stop when he saw that he was out of the forest. No longer feeling the tracking spell on him, he began to head east where the town he saw on the map—not knowing that he was about to run into two familiar faces.

Salvatore Boarding School

Samantha Gilbert's office

"Damn it!!! I lost him,"

"How?!

"I don't know. One minute I was able to track Jason, the next, his presence disappeared,"

The two voices that are speaking now belong to Freya Mikaelson and Samantha Gilbert. Freya was the one using the tracking spell to find Jason, but she lost track of him.