The Beginning

Celestial Realm

2012

Smoke began to fill the air and screams of terror were through the land. Dead bodies were lying on the ground, homes were destroyed, and the fire was every. The enemy had invaded their home betrayed by their own. Her Kingdom was falling and there was nothing that the queen can do. The queen of Paris watched from her bedroom holding on to her son watched as her home was being destroyed. The door to her bedroom was pushed open as a woman wearing a cloak walked into the room.

"Sophia, we should get going before the invaders reach the castle," the woman said.

Sophia looked down at her sleeping son and smiled sadly at him. She turned her attention to the woman and walked towards her. Sophia placed the baby in the woman's arm and ran her hand through her child's hair.

"I'm not coming with you, Zophiel," Sophia said.

The woman named Zophiel looked at Sophia in shock as she held on to the prince. Sophia took off her necklace and placed it in Zophiel's hand.

"Sophia, you can't be serious?! You need to leave now with Xavier and head to the human world. Where you'll be safe," Zophiel said.

"I can't do that, Zophiel. I can't leave while my people are fighting down there. What kind of queen will I be if I ran?" Sophia questioned.

"You'll be alive!! You know that's all that matters to your people. Sophia, you need to leave now with Prince Sora" Zophiel said.

Sophia shook her head and placed her hand on Zophiel's shoulder and smiled.

"You have been an amazing advisor to me, Zophiel. But also a wonderful friend. I will not die as they can not kill me, but they will keep me captive or seal me away," Sophia said.

She looked down at her son Xavier who is wide awake staring at her mother. His tiny hands reached out for her. Sophia smiled and gave her son her finger as he gripped it tightly.

"They would kill my son for what he is. I can not let that happen to him. As he is the one who would save us all," Sophia said.

A banging sound was heard in the castle indicating that the invaders have breached the castle. Sophia looked around the room and headed towards the fireplace and placed her hand on the picture of her and a woman with short hair. She turned the picture around as the fireplace opened.

Zophiel looked at the fireplace in shock as she never knew that Sophia had a secret pathway in her room.

"Where did that come from?" Zophiel asked.

"Someone important to me made it for me. But that is not important right now. Listen I can hear them coming, so this will be your final order from your Queen," Sophia said as Zophiel began to shake her head.

"I order you and the prince to escape to the human world and look for the one known as Samantha Gilbert. She'll be the one to take care of Xavier when I can not. Then I want you to find a woman named Jen. If my guess is right they plan to capture me and Jen is the only one who can set me free," Sophia ordered.

Sophia looked at the doorway as she can feel the enemy getting closer to their location. She pushed her advisor closer to the secret pathway. Sophia kissed her son's head and gave him a sad smile.

"My beautiful boy, Xavier. Mommy's sorry that I'm making you leave your home. I'm sorry that I won't be able to see you grow up. I need you to grow up big and strong, make some friends that'll become your family. Find love. The world is going to be against you, especially for what you are. But I know you'll overcome those challenges and become the man I know you'll be," Sophia said.