Feelings

A/N:

"Dark Josie and Hope had sex again the same night in Hope's room, this is the Moring after".

3rd person POV:

Hope had her legs wrapped around Dark Josie's naked body as she was currently just waking up from a well-needed sleep after what was a tiring night. She woke up seeing that they were both naked in the sheets and blushes a little. She couldn't bring herself to get out of her bed as she loved how their bodies felt pressed against each other. "Today's going to be an interesting day," She said to herself as she decided to lay there and make the most of Dark Josie's naked body next to hers without feeling any guilt at the moment.

Not long after she feels Dark Josie stirring awake when she finally opens her eyes " Good Morning" Hope says

"Good Morning indeed, now go get ready we have somewhere to be in 2 hours"

" Where are we going"

" That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot, now get your sexy ass in the shower"

Hope could feel the heat in her cheeks because Dark Josie called her sexy, and the command in her voice was really turning her on, gaining her confidence she decided to tease Dark Josie a bit, she removes her legs from around Dark Josie and got out of bed butt naked, she walked over to her closet and she can already feel Dark Josie's burning gaze on her, she slowly takes out a Red puffed sleeve cardigan and a pair of black jeans, she bent down to the bottom of her closet with her butt in the air to take out one of her many pair of black boots.

Hope was now finished picking out her outfit, she placed them on the bed beside Dark Josie who is watching her every move, Hope turn walking towards her bathroom door with a smirk on her face because she knows Dark Josie is still staring at her. She closes the bathroom door, going over to the sink to brush her teeth after she finished brushing her teeth she turns on the shower, as soon as she enters the shower she hears the bathroom door open, she smirks because this is exactly what she wanted.

Hope didn't know it yet but she wanted to be bad and the way she was acting was only adding to that fact. She was slowly on her way to becoming naturally bad without any Dark magic. She wanted to be under Dark Josie's control but loved teasing her too. Hope didn't care what anyone thought as sex with Dark Josie was mind-blowing and now she never wanted to lose what she has. "Hmm, Daddy I prefer us when we have no clothes. Can you help me reach a itch on my lower back as your so good with your hands?"

"I would reach that itch for you but I have other plans for my hand" and with that Dark Josie climb into the shower and close the shower door and kiss Hope, Hope to moan into the kiss and warm her hands around Dark Josie's neck, Hope pull back to catch her breath.

" Fuck me Daddy"

Dark Josie Kiss Hope again, placing her hands on the bottom of Hope's butt then she lifts her up and Hope immediately wraps her legs around Dark Josie's waist.

Dark Josie walk them over to the bench in the shower she sits down with Hope still on her not breaking the kiss she took one of her hands and bring it to Hope's entrance pushing her middle finger in pumping it in and out, Hope break the kiss and moaned loudly

" More Daddy.......please....... more" with that Dark Josie add another finger, Hope place her head on Dark Josie's shoulder moaning, Dark Josie turn her head and whisper in her ear " I want you to ride " just as she stops pumping her fingers.

" Yes Daddy" with that Hope started bouncing on Drak Josie's fingers moaning in pleasure,

" Good girl," Josie says then she kisses Hope, she breaks the kiss moving her mouth down to her jawline then her neck, she quickly finds her sweet spot, Hope was a moaning mess and she couldn't take it any longer she needed to cum.

"Daddy?" She manages to ask

"Mmm, Yes baby? " Dark Josie mumbles against Hope's neck

" Can I cum?"

" I don't know can you"

" Please Daddy"

" Sure baby "

Hope starts to bounce faster on Dark Josie's finger but dark Josie stops her by putting her free hand on Hope's hip holding her in place, Dark Josie stops sucking on Hope's neck, looking up she is met with a pouting Hope, Dark Josie lets out a chuckle

" But-but you said...... you said I could cum" still pouting Hope adds her puppy dog eyes

" Yes I did say that but you can only cum if am in control " Dark Josie smirks pumping her fingers in and out of Hope again

" That means you can't have sex with anyone else, do you understand? "

" Yes Daddy "

" Good now cum for Daddy " Dark Josie add a third finger then start pumping her fingers faster and harder into Hope, making Hope close her eyes

" What did I say last night about you closing your eyes while you are about to cum?"

" You-you said not to "

" So why did you"

Hope couldn't get to answer Dark Josie's question because she was now in the middle of a mind-blowing orgasm, her hips bucking, her walls tightening and her leg shaking, while Dark Josie

" FUCK DADDY"

"God you are so sexy "

After Hope had finished cumming she kiss Dark Josie deeply before pulling away.

" You are so talented with your fingers"

Dark Josie smirks " I know I am, now let's shower, we do have somewhere to be after all"

Hope tries to stand up but she couldn't she was too weak at the moment, so she fell right back down on Dark Josie's lap

" You okay baby" Dark Josie ask gently because even tho she was full of dark magic she still had strong feelings towards Hope and she would never hurt her, not purposely, she could kill anyone else but not Hope.

"Yeah am fine I just need a minute, " Hope says as she tries to regain her strength

" Okay I will give you a minute "