Date Night pt.2

Previously on Dark Hosie:

"Babygirl there is a reason I did all this."

" Okay, what was the reason?"

"I want you to activate your vampire side."

Present:

No one's POV:

"WHAT!!?" Hope asked backing away from Dark Josie.

" Come on baby I know you wanna know what it feels like to have a dark side." Dark Josie states smirking at Hope.

The truth is that Dark Josie was completely wrong, if Josie wasn't full of black magic right now and the normal Josie asked the same question she would have probably ask her to turn with her so they could live a peaceful yet adventurous life together always and forever but she knows she won't get that if Josie is gonna stay this way.

" No, I don't, " Hope says looking down in her lap.

Dark Josie then moves closer to Hope and picks her chin up with her hand to look into her eyes.

"It's okay if you do, plus we would have so much fun" Dark Josie smirk again she moves her face closer to Hope's but instead of kissing her she moves her mouth to Hope's ear " I just need your consent " she whispers then nibble on Hope's ear a little.

"Okay" Hope let out under her breath but Dark Josie heard her so she move her hand to Hope's neck and kiss her on the lips and when Dark Josie break the kiss she breaks Hope's neck.

"Let the games begin."

Dark Josie said doing a spell to make everything disappear then she teleport them to the old Mikealson mansion.

//

When they got there Dark Josie was caring Hopes body bridal style, She brings Hope to the master's bedroom

then she did a spell to clean the house, take the cover off of the furniture then she lay Hope on the bed after that she Astro project to Freya in New Orleans when she saw Freya, Freya was sitting at the tree where Niklaus carved Hayley's name, Fr...

then she did a spell to clean the house, take the cover off of the furniture then she lay Hope on the bed after that she Astro project to Freya in New Orleans when she saw Freya, Freya was sitting at the tree where Niklaus carved Hayley's name, Freya was sobbing quietly with her eyes closed

" Awww am I intruding?" Dark Josie says with a fake pouting face.

Freya yelp and hopping up really fast wiping her tears she tried doing a spell on Dark Josie but it didn't work.

"Don't even try it, it won't work." Dark Josie says

" Who are you?" asked Freya as she try to look and sound like she wasn't just balling her eyes out.

" Don't you worry your pretty little head about that, I just came here to tell you that your dear niece is about to be in transition in like six to eight hours?" asked Dark Josie as she went to check her nonexistent watch.

"What are you talking about? Why should I believe you? And how do you know my niece? Freya asked eyes widening in shock

" So many questions such little time." Dark Josie says doing a spell to make an image of Hope's body flash inside of Freya's head.

" DID YOU DO THIS?!!! " Freya asked with venom in her voice.

"You can say that" replied a smirking Dark Josie.

" Am going to torture your whole family in front of you then am going to murder you" says Freya.

" I don't think Hopey will like that very much but by all means, you can try we are at the old Mikaelson mansion. " with that Dark Josie breaks the spell and after a while of processing everything Freya calls the other Mikaelson family members.

A/N:

Again sorry the new chapters are so short but tell me what you think about this chapter.