Date night

After they finished showering and getting dressed Dark Josie was sitting on the bed waiting for Hope because she went to tell Lizzie she was going out.

Lizzie's POV:

I was in bed reading a comic book when I heard a knock on my and Josie's door, well more like my door, sighing I siphon from the wall and open the door.

"What's up Mikaelson? , did you find a cure for my sister?"

Hope walked in and close the door, the way she walked was kind of weird but I just shrugged it off.

" Umm no, not yet, I just wanted to let you know that I am going out for a while."

" With everything that's going on you are just gonna leave!? Are you serious?!"

"It's just for a couple of hours everything will be fine"

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know yet."

"You are leaving and you don't know where you are going? are you fucking with me?

" Am just going to clear my head."

" Fine just make sure we don't find your body somewhere tomorrow because I will kill you for leaving me alone in this hell hole.

" I promise"

" Did you tell my dad?"

Hope Pov:

"Did you tell my dad?"

I was going to tell him but I figured he was pasted out in his office from drinking too much bourbon but I didn't want to tell her that her dad was an alcoholic.

"He doesn't need to know everything I do, but if anything can you cover for me?

" Sure but you owe me Mikaelson ."

No one's POV:

Back at Hope's dorm room.

Hope walks into her room to be met with a smirking Dark Josie, she frowns.

"Hey baby girl"

"What did you do to me? I am supposed to be healed by now but I still can't walk properly.

" Nothing much I just did a little spell to slow down your healing "

"But if I can't walk properly how are we supposed to go out ?" Hope asked

" Who said we are walking? "

With that Dark Josie teleport them to a date set up

* This but with fairy lights in the tree and at night* "Welcome to Australia"  Dark Josie says

"Welcome to Australia"  Dark Josie says

"You did this for me?" Hope asked making eye contact with Dark Josie

"Mhm," Dark Josie answers breaking eye contact.

"I Love it" Hope says

"Okay"

Hope went up to Dark Josie and got on her tippy toes to kiss her, it was gently at first until Dark Josie started to kiss her with  passion, Dark Josie lift Hope by her butt without breaking the kiss, Hope whimpered into the kiss and wrap her legs around Dark Josie's waist,
Dark Josie then place Hope down on her back while she was in between her legs, she breaks the kiss and Hope tried to chase her lips but she couldn't reach her now Hope is looking at Dark Josie confused as fuck.

" Babygirl there is a reason I did all this"

"Okay, what was the reason?" Hope ask frowning her brows.

" I want you to activate your vampire side."

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter.