So That's how it is

"What the frick is going on," you screech, "and what was that?"

      Vicky seems ready to blow up in excitement. "Just the biggest star ever!"

     A cloud of glitter bursts out to reveal a robot with black hair covering one eye, pink thigh high boots, and skin tight pants. You mentally kick yourself for thinking he's hot. It's Mettaton.

      "Well, darlings, I'm here. But you did not need to wait for me." He flips his hair.

      Frisk waves, silently saying that they want everyone's attention. Or something. Frisk quickly signs, "We didn't really wait, but okay." Then they start to laugh silently, their shoulders shaking as everyone laughed at their joke.

      The robot proceeds to put his hand on his chest as a look of mock hurt fills his face. 

      After his dramatic entrance, he looks over towards you and Vicky. "Vicky, dear, who might this be?"

     Vicky looks at him and says excitedly, "Mettaton, this is (Y/N). You know, my friend that I've been talking non stop about."

      He blinks, confused, but then seems to remember. "Ah yes, (Y/ N). I was wondering when we might meet you."

     Mettaton sashays over to you. He grabs your chin and put his face very close to yours. Suddenly you hear a clang of metal.

     He stands up and grabs his head "Toriel, darling, do tell me what that was for!"

      The goat woman (who you now know is Toriel) speaks in a dangerous tone, with her smile and eyes twitching.

      "You do know it is not polite to inappropriately touch the face of someone you just met, especially without their consent, do you not?" She hissed. Mettaton nodded, holding his head whilst sobbing silently.

     Vicky, choosing to be oblivious, yells, "SLEEP OVER AT MY PLACE!!"

     The others take this as a hint to end all conversations and head home. Looking around, you see that there is few people still at the festival. As everyone leaves, you feel something be slipped into your back pocket. You turn around but no one is there.

    You make your way to the exit. Getting into your car, you turn on the music and head home to pack for the sleepover.

* * *

​​​​​​    Standing in front of the two story house your friend Vicky calls home, you walk to the front door. You were surprised you actually managed to find it- this was your first time in the underground. You knock once, twice. A voice from inside answers.

     "Who's there?"

     Immediately you respond.

     "Lenny"

     "Lenny who?"

     "Lenny in, it's cold!"

    A familiar short skeleton opens the door, chuckling. "Nicely done."

      Smiling, you shake your head and walk in. Setting your stuff on the couch you see everyone is playing a game. Spin the bottle.

       Oh.

      Vicky sees you and waves. "(Y/N), come join us!" she scoots over. Obediently, you slouch over and sit down. 

     "Guys, can you all introduce yourselves? I don't think we got to that earlier."