Chapter 167 The medicinal fragrance is very charming!

She looked at him, "William Walton, you can't have something serious to say."

"I don't know either. When I was by your side, I didn't even want to say anything proper. I wanted to commit a crime the moment I saw your face. Your medicinal fragrance is very charming, didn't I tell you? "

She was speechless, she pulled up the blanket and pulled it towards him. "Stop talking, go to sleep."

William Walton looked at her embarrassed and anxious appearance before lying down.

"Laura."

She stared.

"What now?"

"Let's sleep together."

"I still need to look at it for a while."

He took out the book in her hands and placed it on the bedside table.

He reached out and pulled her wrist, forcefully pulling her into his embrace.

"I've found out that you're a woman with a poor brain. What's the use of reading so many books? Isn't it more reliable to tie me to you? Don't you think that I'm more useful than your job?"

"Work makes me happy!" she said, struggling to get up.

But he was too strong, and his arm was like a steel bar around her.

William Walton said: "The night before yesterday, when you were in my embrace, you were also very happy."

She raised her head and quickly covered his mouth with her hand: "Sleep now, don't talk anymore."

William Walton smirked and loosened his arm around her, allowing both of them to feel more comfortable.

Only because his strength was still there, she was not able to escape from him.

She laid her head on his chest, listening to the powerful heartbeat. Slowly, she became well—behaved.

When they woke up, the two of them changed their positions.

William Walton reclined flat on his back, with one arm under her neck.

Laura turned to his side, half hugging him.As soon as she opened her eyes, she released him and left his arms.

Just as she was about to get up, William Walton kissed her on the forehead: "Good morning."

She sat up and straightened her messy hair.

"Good morning."

William Walton stood up, covered his right shoulder with his left hand and twisted his right arm.

"Did I hurt your arm?" she asked.

"It won't hurt so much, it's numb!" he said while curling his lips.

"No wonder people say you are smart. Your head … It's pretty heavy. "

He rubbed her head and said, "Come, help me pinch and make it up to me."

She stood up and put her hand on his shoulder.

William Walton was just feeling shocked, why was this little girl so obedient today.

However, she suddenly exerted her strength and slapped him on the shoulder.

"You deserved that. You should go back."

She rolled her eyes.

This man was so despicable, he deserved to be scolded.

She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.