Chapter 178 Good news for good!

She said, "Wait a moment, stop the car."

Mike immediately stopped, and William Walton looked at her: "What's wrong?"

"I saw a colleague."

Her hand, pointed at Mia's location.

William Walton looked over and raised his eyebrows: "It looks like you've been exposed, do you need me to help you kill her?"

She glanced at him with a depressed expression. "You're still in the mood to joke with me?"

"Who's joking? Aren't you afraid that our relationship will be discovered? Since this person has found out, then I'll help you get rid of her. Isn't this for your own good?"

"What do you mean 'for my own good'," she said flatly.

"I can't go back with you, you go back first, I'll go down and talk to Mia."

"I've been waiting for you for more than an hour."

"I know that if you hadn't been waiting for me, this wouldn't have happened. Anyway, you can go back first. This is already helping me."

She opened the door and got out.

William Walton was dumped by her but he smiled calmly.

He already used to it.

With this woman here, any situation was normal.

Even if he was left behind now, he didn't feel that anything was wrong.

"Mike, let's go back first."

"Alright, Mr. Walton."

As Laura walked in front of Mia, she didn't know what to say.

Mia was also a little embarrassed, she immediately passed the USB in her hand to her: "I came here to return this to you, I forgot to return it back to you in the afternoon."

She gently took the USB and said with a bit of embarrassment: "Mia, if you're not in a rush to go home, let's go eat together."

"Sure."

The two of them went to the gourmet street behind the school and found a relatively quiet restaurant.

After ordering, neither of them touched their fork.

After thinking about it, she asked again, "Mia, just now … You see it right? "

Mia nodded: "Mn, I saw it."

"Can you keep this a secret for me?"

She looked at her, her eyes were sincere.

Mia lowered her eyes and laughed: "This is your private matter. Even though I saw it, I wouldn't speak carelessly. Actually, I should have avoided you when I first saw you. The reason why I didn't leave was because I was scared and didn't move. I never would have thought that your boyfriend would be that guy."

She gave her a helpless smile.

"He's not really my boyfriend."

"What do you mean? Laura, you … You didn't do anything stupid right? "

"Oh, Mia, don't misunderstand, he and I are not in the wrong relationship like you think. I don't know how to explain this either."

"Since you don't know how to say it, there's no need to say it. I don't intend to pry into your privacy, but … I feel that if you don't want others to know, you should be a bit more careful. After all, this place can still be considered as the school's surroundings, and everyone knows about you and the Mr. Walton. What do you think? "