Chapter 1/4: Behind the closed door, lies a secret.

Small whines and soft moans, Strange loud thrust and creaking sounds are echoing. Chuuya is questioning what is happening whilst in front of the thick mahogany door of his Boss's office. Clearly, it wasn't a good time to show up so why did Kouyou inform him that he is being summoned by Mori?

Isn't Mori into young girls, is he not? As expected from his pedophile boss, he is surely corrupting another innocent soul again. Disturbed by the thought but chooses not to care. It's not his business anyway. Aside of that, Mori is a fuckin' crime boss for goodness's sake! Of course, he will do the worst possible things that a human can't ever imagine. Planning to walk away to not interrupt the boss's "sacred ritual" however, Chuuya froze in his place after he heard a very familiar voice, timidly echoing together with the wet slops and slaps.

"Hmmmm...mmm...Mori-san, please... no. more."

A raspy voice- soft and weak had come out from the person that Chuuya knew. He is certain,the owner's voice is his partner. Realization hits him, turning his world upside down.

Flabbergasted.

Disgusted.

Disappointed.

With wide eyes, Chuuya wants to throw up, covering his mouth. He's shocked.

"Giving up already darlin'? You used to love this before." Mori said, teasingly and obviously he is doing terrible things to the 16-year-old teen making the boy yelp and wince in pain.

Without a doubt, Mori is having sex with Dazai.

Not just sex, rather it's a torture.

If he's too reckless, he will then kick the door in an instant and kill the old man for assaulting Dazai. He can but he chooses not to. Controlling the sudden rage of anger building inside of him as he continues listening to that sinful affair from the other side of the door. Firm and sloppy thrusts continue, becoming louder and louder and it's hurtful to his ears. There's also a loud thud and Chuuya can't imagine what other hateful things Mori is doing to the fragile body of his partner.

There's another loud thud again and a small crack, making the ginger teen to shiver, unconsciously hoping that the loud thud wasn't because Dazai cracked his skull or Mori fractured his bones. Dazai wasn't screaming in pain though so he maybe can still manage it somehow. Nevertheless, it still hurts the brunet as he continues to let out breathless pants and groans, while begging the older man to finish him off already. Mori is not done yet though, still enjoying his erotic sessions towards the teen who seems had given up half way and let himself be consumed entirely by this monster. Enduring the pain and the uncertainty of the sensation amidst that carnal intercourse.

Why does it have to be Dazai? There's a lot of prostitutes out there, he can surely order as many as he wants. If he wants virgins or perhaps young boys then he can ask all his henchmen to abduct at least one.

So why does it have to be Dazai?

Unless they've already done this before. No doubt, they had done this before. So, when did it start? Dazai is with Mori even before he becomes the Port Mafia's boss. Knowing that Mori loves young children in sexual way, this can only mean one thing:

Dazai Osamu is Mori's sex doll from the start.

Not just a toy though, old men don't play with toys, they do terrible experiments.

Disgusting self-pleasurable experiments.

Chuuya is now questioning Dazai's relationship with the man. Wondering how the two met or how he (too young to be a mafia member) became one of the best mafioso and climbed up the ranks with ease.