epilogue

"Joshua. Please go check in on Emily and Kyle. I think they are crying again and I'm trying to get dinner ready before your dad gets home." The boy nodded, leaving the room.

Ava smiled thinking about her family. It's been fifteen years since Joshua came and lived with them. He was Rafes child that they gave up and the Maybank couple was extremely thankful. After some time adjusting, JJ and Ava brought in a set of siblings to foster and ended up adopting them, Kyle who is six and Emily who was barely theee. They were quite the trouble makers, always stirring the pot, but that never bothered Ava. In a way, it made her think JJ was like that at thier age. Always exploring and sticking thier nose into places it shouldn't be.

"Baby I'm home." JJ walked in the kitchen wrapping his arms gently around her swollen abdomen.

"I love you. I am so in love with you, JJ Maybank." The women turned to plant a kiss to his lips.

"Can you believe it? A baby of our own?" They had some test done and found out the news a few months ago. Ava never expected it, but the doctors said her with a surgery, her uterus could be repaired due to some new technology. The couple jumped on it first chance they got.

Tears welled up in both thier eyes. The two were extremely emotional by the news and haven't been the same since. They immediately shared the news with close friends, excited for the chance.

"Avalon Grace Abbott." Her husband hummed. "It's the best news to have ever received. Right after I you said yes to me and I do."

"Did you ever think this would happen?" Shock took over her body once again.

"I had my hopes, but don't get me wrong, I had way more doubts."

"That's better than me. I gave up the chance the second the doctors told me it wouldn't happen.

JJ leaned over and kissed her belly. "We're excited to meet you little guy."

"You have a feeling it's a boy."

"I guess well just have to see. I'm never wrong though."

Ava just smirked. "Why don't we let the kids stay with John B or Rafe? We could have a little us time?" JJ grinned.

"You just want me to rub your feet."

"Maybe a few other things." He rolled his eyes then shouted for the kids.

"Dinner time! Then you guys get to have a sleep over with Uncle John and Aunt Sarah." With that her gave her a long kiss.

"I love you Ava."

T H E. E N D.