•Chapter 10•

•Jimin's Pov•

•Jimin's Pov•

So I just pulled him by his shirt and smashed our lips together and tried doing what they were doing but he quickly tore his lips off of mine.

"What are you trying to do Jimin?" He said with a smirk.

"I'm just trying to do what Tae and Hoseok were doing at the club. I want to try it with you."

"Baby, are you sure you're ready for that?"

"No, I want to do it now!" I said

"Alright we'll I'll explain it first then so you know what you're getting yourself into. So pretty much it's just what we just did but more intense and intimate. Usually couples do it."

I nodded.

"Wait but then can we be a couple to do it? I want to be with you forever Yoongi." I said lovingly.

"Jimin, I know we love each other but I just don't know. I don't want something to happen to you in Heaven because of me."

"Please Yoongi, you make me so happy and I want you to show me things I have never experienced before. If you couldn't tell I have always been very sheltered so I know almost nothing about relationships and stuff like that. I want you to be the one to show me these things. I promise if we date I will come and visit, and I will secretly send letters to you as often as possible. Please Yoongi, you would make me the happiest angel in all of Heaven. I just want to kiss you so bad now since I liked it. I want to kiss you so many times more." I said pleading.

He looked like he was thinking over what I said.

He stepped down on one knee and grabbed my hand.

"Jimin, I thought over what you said and I decided that I want to be with you no matter what obstacles try to stop us. It would make me the happiest demon in all of hell if you would let me have the pleasure of being your boyfriend." He said and then gently kissed my hand.

I bet my face was so red it looked like a strawberry.

"Yes! Of course Yoongi!"

Once he stood up he came close and kissed me again.

It started off gentle and then became a little bit more rough. He then tried to slip his tongue into my mouth and I gladly let him. After a little bit our lips parted ways.

"That was amazing." I said still in shock I actually just did that with a demon and of course it had to be the King of Hell.

"I'm glad you liked it. I think we should be heading back to the hotel now my love." He said in a sad tone.

"I don't want to leave you Yoongi!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling my head in his chest.

"I know my sweet Angel but you must. I will try and make an excuse to try and go to Heaven one of these days. Maybe I'll say I want a tour or something but whatever it is I will figure it out." He said in a hopeful tone.

"Alright my King. Let's go now. If my parents let me come back to Hell can we have a picnic here? I want to come back because it's gorgeous." I said as we walked on the path back to his car.

"Of course my darling." He said lovingly.

We soon made it to the car and we drove back to my hotel.

Once we got there my bodyguards and Tae were already outside with all of our stuff.

He parked the car and we walked towards everyone.

"Prince Jimin, your parents have sent a letter saying that they need you back at the palace now. They said they need to talk about you being with a demon privately." One of the bodyguards said.

As soon as he said that I almost burst into tears. I was terrified about what they knew. Would they shelter me even worse? Would they be happy?

~•Please Vote•~

(Juno: Hope you enjoyed the double update today! See you all next chapter!! 💕)