#1 Greek shit

Cover art is by dumbasscoffe on instagram
Helllooooo :] 
This is my first time writing that doesn't have to do with school so it'll probably suck tbh-
Anyways enjoy i guess

Theseus POV:

"It looks pretty dark tonight huh?" No response. He sighs exaggerating it a bit like the child he is. "Look I'm sorry Tub-" "SHHHH YOU IDIOT DONT USE MY REAL NAME WHEN YOUR ON PATROL!" He was pretty sure he'd be deaf soon "Geez so sorry BeE" he chuckled at himself, god that was kinda sad.

"Im going to defenestrate you when you get back Theseus" Theseus shivered at the name and the thought of being thrown in that XD forsaken dumpster again.
He tuned out his friend for what seemed to be only a second to him, as he remembered how he got the name Theseus.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Him, Bee and Endereye or better known to him as Tubbo and Ranboo (haha bet you didn't see that coming.. anyways) we're in their small apartments living room, Theseus being on the floor as he was pushed out by Tubbo XD what a prick, whilst tubbo and ranboo sat on the couch.

They were watching television when a interview with none other then the 3 top hero's, Angel being number 1 hero, The Blade being number 2, and Whisper being number 3.
Theseus was getting bored it was all just dumb questions none of which he cares about, right before he was going lunge for the remote and 'accidentally' hit ranboob with it The Blade answered one of the interviewers questions. "So Blade" The interviewer asked looking slightly scared "What is your plan for the 3 vigilantes that seem to be gaining popularity rather quickly"

The Blade stared at the screen as if he was looking straight at Theseus. "If I'm not mistaken, you mean Endereye and Andrenidae correct?" Theseus felt his excitement falter after not hearing his own name, but then again he didn't really have a public name. "Oh and Theseus" And suddenly he was excited all over again. He grabbed the remote missing ranboobs head "Darn" He thought obviously in a uh somewhat joking manor. Theseus paused the TV and burst into screams of excitement "TUBBO TUBBO" Tubbo glared at him almost saying he would be in that disgusting dumpster if he kept screaming that. "Did you hear how he said it?! Theseus" Ranboob giggled a bit at him trying to imitate the way The Blade said his most likely new vigilante name. "Yes Tommy I heard it" Tubbo rolled his eyes a bit but you could see he felt happy for his friend, god was Tommyinnit blessed to have them as friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theseus chuckled a bit remembering that, the only thing he couldn't wrap around the name(even though it was fuckin awesome) is where it came from. The Blade said it was a name from Greek mythology.. yeaaaa Theseus- or Tommy had never been to school how in XD was he meant to know what a Greek mythology was? "ommy" He yawned a bit getting more and more tired. "ommy!" The way the cool breeze brushed his hair out of his face was spectacular thats why he loved the outside so much. "TOMMY!" Theseus was a bit confused as he was suddenly snapped out of his daze by the shout of his name and a hand on his shoulder "What Bee-" He looked up. Huh that's not Bee. "Oh Whisper, I thought you were Bee for a second" He chuckled slightly "omg you f^cking idiot" He stared a Whisper then the realization hit him. Tommy's eyes widened and you could see through his mask how shocked he was. "Hello Theseus- or Tommy? What a f^cking lame name"(this is a joke with someone ik irl with that name and with context it's fucking hilarious) Whisper smirked at him. Before Tommy could even blink Whisper had vanished 'the damn ghost bastard' He then reappeared behind Tommy and within that small second Theseus jumped.

He jumped from roof to roof to then turn back and be met with the slightly transparent figure of Whisper. Shit shit shit. Tommy must of not realized the sign infront of him because as soon as he saw Whispers eye go wide and a grin appear on his face he turns back and was met with a metal sign straight to his face. His nose of course now bleeding as his head hit the concrete roof rather hard. "I don't think we've formally met yet Tommy" Tommy's mind was racing from thought to thought, 'the number 3 hero knows my name' 'did my mask break, it had too with a hit like that' 'oh shit he kinda stinks smells like that dumpster haha L bet he fell in it'
He was picked up by the collar of his shirt and sat down "sit still and don't move" 'well fuck' Is exactly what Tommyinnit though as he was soon unable to move a muscle in his body expect his eyes and mouth. He could feel the intense stare of Whisper because for some reason that's what he's best at SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE WITH THAT STARE.

Whisper POV:

"Soo Tommy was it?" Tommy couldn't make out any words from the pure shock that Whisper still knew his name. Whisper ripped his mask off his face, Whispers eyes went wide again "Omg your a f^cking child" Tommy seemed quite annoyed at being called that Whisper couldnt help but laugh. "Hmm" Whisper was deep in thought "Your coming with me child" He pulled Tommy over his back and started walking towards a man with huge crow like wings with white diamonds on the back of them.

Tommy's POV:

He heard Whisper and someone else talking 'I've heard that voice before..' Whisper soon grabbed him and gave him to the other person, who surprise surprise was Angel wow cause no one expected that. Tommy's eyes widened and his mouth dropped, soon enough his hair was blowing out of his face almost like he sticking his head out of a Uber but it went a lot quicker and was in the air. Wait.. HE WAS IN THE AIR

1015 words
Um yay first chapter done
Next chapter will be out soon it's just introducing their powers
Bye now for anyone who may read this :]