#3 Well shit

Hullooo
Sorry if this chapter is a little delayed i hurt my finger a few minutes ago so I couldn't type
Anyways hope you enjoy I have no idea where I'm going with this- <3

                                 ___________________

Tommy POV:

'well shit' Is exactly what Tommyinnit thought as he went face first into a billboard but being the big man that he is got right up.  He flew past a group of villains hoping it would get the heroes attention and it did. 'Yes!!' Or so he thought, as soon as he turned back around he came to a halt to catch his breath only to be tapped on his shoulder by a barley visible figure of Whisper. 'Nooo' He took a deep breath in but as soon as he did he- Wait what is that "EWW MAN" Whisper looked slightly confused as hr became more and more visible. "What you gremlin" Tommy's mask was off at this point and probably beyond repair so his very obviously disgusted face was shown.  But because the person who's musk spelt just like the dumpsters was not only right infront of him but also one of the top 5 hero's he wasn't going to just blatantly say 'You smell like shit'.. So instead he took that opportunity to hit Whisper in the face with his big ass wings and fly away.

He turned back to see Whisper holding his now bloodied nose, he was glaring the deadliest look right at Theseus. 'Holy f^ck he's a psycho' Tommy was going to have a looong talk with ranboo when he got back from this which would be very soon, since Angel was stuck dealing with villains and Whisper was clenching his bloody nose trying to stop the strange amount of bleeding 'god he's going to bleed out at this point, ha L' God he really was a child.

                   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sooo.. Tommy..." Suddenly everyone's confused. Because Tommy hadn't been defenestrated the night before so he didn't take a cold depressing shower (since he already took one anyways in the morning) he hadn't got the chance to look in a mirror at himself, and of course Tubbo didn't tell him 'it can't be that bad right?' Ahaha um. "What?" He asked Niki as she stared at him concerned but even more confused at his response. She gave him a mirror and after he brought it down you could see the pure shock laid out on it. "Holy shit" Niki let out a long exaggerated sigh 'she sounds like an angry mom' "Tommy how in the world did you get a bruise like that, I know your a reckless kid but.. that looks pretty bad" Tommy's mind raced with thoughts of how he could've gotten the bruise and one stuck out the most. Him getting slammed into a billboard face first.. not like he could exactly tell her though 'Oh don't worry about it I just rammed my self into a billboard running away from 2 of the top 5 hero's while doing crime' Today.. was going to be a looong day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"This is so incredibly non pog" She turned back confused as hell "what in XD name does pog mean?" Tommy huffed frustrated yet again at the stupidity of the people around him 'it's true sadly, only I the second man in the whole word truly can understand' the 'First man' being Angel.  Even though Tommy groaned like a toddler who's mom wouldn't bring him to McDonald's, Niki knew he was actually telling the truth.  "Tommy you forget my ability way to easily it's disappointing.."  "I didn't 'FORGET' your ability, I just chose to ignore it" oh yea completely forget to say, Tommy was sat down at one of the tables with a huge f^ckin' ice pack over his Cheek and eye, Niki had given it to him after he knocked into a f^cking door because of that bruise or maybe he was going blind like someone who may be writing this.. ANYWAYS

With more huffs and groans from Tommy he sounded more and more 10 then 15(Next chapter will be explaining more characters and their powers and ages since I forgot that) Oh here he goes again with that salty attitude.  The front bell for the door rings and in walks Angel 'oh for f^cks sake' His eyes shot straight towards Tommy and with the blink of an eye him and Angel were outside. "Oh wow I thought your ability was wings not KIDNAPPING INNOCENT CHILDREN" Tommy's voice cracked yikes embarrassing especially since it was infront of Angel one of the only real men in the world..

Surprisingly Tommy wasn't being kidnapped again instead him and Angel were going for a walk?  Him, Tommyinnit was going on a walk with Angel, ANGEL?!  He had to be in the afterlife because there was no way Angel was actually walking with him, what a surprise that he even knew Tommy existed..
Tommy was snapped out of his thoughts by Angel tapping his shoulder, for a second he thought it was Whisper, that creepy old man.  "Um- HI" Tommy basically spit the words out of his mouth getting embarrassed when Angel started laughing at him.  "Hello Theseus" 'oh now YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME' Tommy was beginning to hate that name since Whisper said it quite often, but he'd make an exception for Angel and The Blade.  "I assume you got that bruise from the billboard, unless is was Wilbur that did it" 'Wilbu- Whisper would never hit Tommy HE DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS' Tommy laughed nervously still shocked he was actually talking to Angel "Uh yea, the billboard" he again chuckled nervously, he was either socially awkward or polite. 

After he said that it went quite.. WAAAY to quite for his liking, it was silent between the 2 until Whisper suddenly appeared right next to Tommy without warning.  Tommy's eyes widened and Angel covered his ears awaiting the high pitched, cracking, little girl scream of the big man Tommyinnit. "AH F^CK SH-T YOU F^CKING GHOST B-TCH-"

1015 words
Again I had no inspiration hopefully I'll get some more so these chapters could be slightly more interesting
Well hope you enjoyed this shit chapter-
Bye bye :)