~Chapter 1~

(Izuku's POV)
Why? Why does my life have to be like this? Why am I bullied? Why couldn't I have a quirk? I thought about these things as I lay face up on my "bed". Sadly, it was more like a mattress with a white sheet over it due to money problems. I lifted my hand up and held it above my head. I looked at the scars all over it. "Izuku!!"

I sat up. "Yes mom!?"

"Get ready and come downstairs please!! You have school!!"

I sighed and dragged my self of the bed. I slowly walked to the bathroom and took a short cold shower. My mother couldn't afford warm water, so we dealt with it. "Izuku?"

I had gotten out of the shower and dressed. I was brushing my teeth tiredly.I looked to my side at my mother. "Yes mom?"

"Are you ok? You look sick.." I looked at myself in the mirrors reflection. I truly did look sick. My skin was pail and I had dark eye bags. "I'm fine mom."

I tore my eyes form the mirror and finished brushing my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and went to the front door. "Izuku wait.."

She put her hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at her. "Are you sure your ok? You can stay home today.."

I shrugged my moms hand off of my shoulder and walked out the of the house. "I said I'm fine!"

I left the house and my mother both very broken. A few tears formed in my eyes and I wiped them away. "DEKU!!"

Oh no it's Kacchan! I turned to see him right behind me. He grabbed my collar. "We're you trying to run away from me!?"

"N-no K-Kacchan I- I wasn't..!" I wiggled out of his grip and started to run. Now I was running from him. "HEY DEKU!! GET BACK HERE!!"

I didn't stop and turned the corner, but as soon as I did I fell. "AHHHHHH!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I heard birds chirping and I opened my eyes. I sat up and realized I was sitting in a field of grass. I was no longer wearing my uniform. I was wearing a short sleeved white button up shirt that had cuffs and a green vest over it. I also had blue shorts with long white socks and brown shoes.

Next me was Kacchan. He was laying down still asleep. He was wearing dark brown pants and a red cape. He didn't have a shirt, but he had black markings on his arms and chest. I saw the letter I on the side of his shoulder and wondered what it meant. Then I saw something else unusual on him. He had wolf ears. I reached out to touch them when I heard a terrifying sound. I looked around to see a wild pig coming towards us. It had tusks pointed straight at me. "Kacchan!! Wake up please!!"

He stirred a bit and turned away from me. "Kacchan p-please!!"

He groaned and sat up rubbing his head. "Wha-"

The pig screeched louder and I could feel the ground trembling beneath us. Kacchan stood up and grabbed me holding me behind him as he powered up his quirk. I buried my head into his back and closed my eyes. After a few explosions everything went silent. "You okay?"

I opened my eyes to see Kacchan in front of me. He looked mostly angry but a little worried. "I was s-scared."

I hugged him and to my surprise he hugged me back. "Tch it's fine. Sorry I didn't wake up sooner."

Did he just say sorry? "It's okay, thanks Kacchan."

I broke the hug and pulled away from him. I looked around. "Where are we?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is that it's dangerous here."

"Kacchan your ears are moving around."

He looked at me weird. "What do you mean?" I sighed and reached up to touch them but he grabbed my wrist. "What are you doing?"

"I'm touching your ears?" Kacchan reached up to touch them. Then he looked at me. "You have them too."

I reached up to my head and my fingers brushed on my ears. After resting my hand on them, I gently rubbed them. "Deku are you purring?"

My hand dropped. "I guess so?"

"Tch, as I was saying we have to find somewhere safe to stay until we figure out where we are."

"Whatever you say Kacchan." I smiled and looked around again. Why am I so happy? I haven't been able to smile in a while. "Kacchan do you think I'll be able to go home?"

"What do you mean Deku? We don't even know where we are."

I looked at him. "I need to go home Kacchan. What time is it?"

"Deku are you stupid!? We don't even know where we are and the only thing you are worrying about going home and what time it is!!" When Kacchan said that it broke something inside of me and i backed away from him. "I-I'm sorry."

I turned away and started to run. "Deku!! You are not running away from me again!!"

It started to rain, but I continued running. Kacchan was calling to me and telling me to stop, but I ignored him. I was hurt.