~Chapter 3~

(Narrator)
Katsuki sat against a wall with Izuku in his lap. He was trying to figure out where they where and how they got here.

(Katsuki's POV)
"There was a portal right? Agh- what happened after that? If only the shitty nerd hadn't ran from me. What about the sour-"

"Mmm, Kacchan..?"

I looked down to see Deku looking up at me. He rubbed his eyes and yawned cutely. "Where are we?"

I shrugged and he got off of my lap walking over to the entrance of the cave. "I wonder how my moms doing.."

"This again Deku, you know we can't-"

"No I know I just.."

I heard a sniffle and walked over to Deku wrapping my arm around his waist. "Did something happen?"

He rubbed the tears off his cheeks. "I was rude to her before I left for school, I should've stayed home like she said.. I wouldn't have to be here then.."

I leaned down and put my face into his hair. "It's ok nerd, you've got me."

"Ahah Kacchan, I don't know if I would've made it without you.."

(Izuku's POV)
I turned around and hugged him. "I'm glad your with me right now.."

I looked up at him and smiled. "Mmm.. when do you think we can back home Kacchan..?"

"I'll do what I can to get us out of here, Mk? But for now you need to sleep."

I shook my head. "Where are you gonna go?"

"I need to look around the area, if you sleep you won't notice I'm gone." He started walking out.

"Ok fine, but come back soon.. and be safe!!" "Tch, don't worry about me." He turned to me. "And you better not leave."

He left and I went over to a corner of the cave. I know now what was different about Kacchan. He's older. Much older. Like an adult. I leaned back against the wall thinking about him. He's tall, much taller than before. And muscular. His chest is firm. I miss him already. I lay down and closed my eyes. Come back soon Kacchan.

(Narrator)
A little away from the cave Katsuki wandered around. He was looking for clues for where they were when he stared smelling a sweet scent. His ears twitched and he looked around. His nose flared and he started to run. Not in a certain direction just randomly. Soon he found himself back at the cave where he found Izuku. He went over to him and lifted him off the ground. "Damn you Deku."

After saying that Katsuki blacked out. When he regained consciousness he was laying down on the ground looking up at the ceiling of the cave. Katsuki sat up quickly and looked around. Izuku was next to him laying down in his cape. What had happened?