~Chapter 4~

(Katsuki's POV)
What had happened? Did I fall asleep? I lifted Deku up into my lap. "Kacchan..?"

"Damn you nerd what happened?" He looked at me confused. "What happened..? Nothing happened Kacchan.. well nothing that I remember.."

He got of my lap and tried to stand up, but he was very wobbly. He winced as he straightened himself up and he stared to flail. I shot up and caught him. "You ok?"

"M-my legs hurt.. and I feel dirty.. I want a bath.." I lifted him into my arms and carried him princess style to a river I had found earlier. He undressed and went into the water. My eyes widened when I saw his body. He had bite marks and hickeys all over.

Damnit I know what happened. But why? Why would I wanna do that to him? Why would I touch him that way. "Ah Kacchan I think I might now what happened.."

He looked at me with no emotion. "I think you-"

"Yeah I figured that out." He smiled a little smile. "Can you help me wash up..? I don't have any soap and I'm too tired to rub myself clean.."

I had already done whatever to him so it wouldn't be bad if I helped, right? I undressed also and plunged into the water mext to him. He shrieked. "Kacchan!! I said help me not kill me!!"

I surfaced and chuckled. "Jeez relax!"

He crossed him arms and pouted. I started helping him clean himself. I went down his side to his hips that were surprisingly rounded like a females body. I felt something his my leg. "Oi Deku, you don't only have wolf ears but a tail also."

"Eheh yeah I saw that. I didn't know if it was real or not. So are we wolves?"

"I think we are hybrid. A cross between wolf and human."

"Mmm, is there anything you have found about where we are?"

"Well we aren't in Japan anymore, and I don't think we are in the same dimension either. I think the portal we fell through teleported is here. There is also something else though."

(Izuku's POV)
"What is it?" I said still facing away from him. "I'm still trying to figured that out."

After we were done washing up we redressed ourselves and headed back to the cave. It was night when we reached it. I went inside but Kacchan didn't. "I'm gonna check around again, stay here alright?"

I reached my arms out and he came and hugged me. "Be safe.."

Then he left. I lay down in the ground thinking about this whole day. How Kacchan had cared for me and how he carried me. I felt loved.