~Chapter 2~

(Narrator)
Izuku had kept running and didn't stop till he tripped. He fell hard, but that didn't stop him. He got right back up and continued to run. Soon enough though he couldn't hear Katsuki any longer. He was lost, in a place he didn't even know where.

(Izuku's POV)
I looked around and called out for Kacchan. "Kacchan! Where are you?! I'm sorry I ran away I'll come back!"

Silence. I tried calling for him again but still nothing. I started to cry and sat down propped against a tree. All of a sudden the ground started to rumble. I knew that feeling.

Another wild pig cam running at me. This one seemed bigger than the last. I screamed and got up. I tried my best to climb the tree I was leaning against and it was much easier than I expected.

I sat up in a branch in the rain crying and wishing my mom and Kacchan were with me right now. I never should've ran away.

(Narrator)
Izuku fell asleep in the tree. Meanwhile with Katsuki, he was freaking out. He couldn't find Izuku and he was worried about him. With all of those wild animals around Izuku could get hurt really bad.

(Katsuki's POV)
"DEKU!!"

Damn it where is that nerd? "DEKU!!"

I continued walked around and soon I started to smell something sour in the air. Wait sour? Does that make sense?

The smell got stronger and stronger and soon my nose stared to burn. I sucked in air through my mouth and covered my nose. "DEKU!!"

I heard noises coming from a tree. I looked up into it and saw Deku. I breathed a sigh of relief and climbed up in the tree. Then smell I was smelling before was strong then ever. I gently patted Dekus head and he climbed onto me crying on my chest. "Shh Shh."

(Narrator)
After Katsuki took Izuku out of the tree, he took him into a cave and lay him down.

(Katsuki's POV)
I lay Deku down and brushed his bangs away from his forehead. I skimmed my hand on his forehead. It was simmering hot. Damn it you Deku.

Deku groaned and turned onto his side. "Kacchan..?"

"Mmm?" I looked down at him. "You good?"

"Kacchan everything hurts.." I grunted and poked him in the stomach. "That's what you get.."

He sat up and looked at me. "Kacchan why are you being so nice to me..?"

I put a hand on his head petting him. To be honest I don't know why I'm being like this. "Y'know Kacchan, you look different.."

He lifted his hand up to my face and stroked my cheek, smiling. I froze.

(Izuku's POV)
I leaned onto his chest. "Hmm.. thank you Kacchan..
I love you.."