Chapter 1 - The Underground

"Uhg..my head.." Rikkun sits up and places her hand to her forehead. She opens her eyes to see where she had fallen. She had landed on a flower bed. Golden flowers. She got up to dust the pollen off her blue jeans and white jacket. She then follows the only path out of the room.

A lone golden flower stood at the other side of the room. It turns and faces Rikkun. "Howdy!" It said, "My name's Flowey. Flowey the flower!" It winked.

"H-Hello," Rikkun greeted the flower.

"Welcome to the Underground! I haven't seen you here before," The flower looked suspicious to Rikkun, "Hmm.. you do look familiar. Anyways," Flowey continued, "Down here Love means everything!" Pallets appear around Flowey. "These are Friendliness Pallets," The pallets move towards Rikkun, "Here, grab some! You want Love, right?"

Rikkun had reached out to the pallets. As soon as she touched them a sharp pain strikes her chest. Hurting her what felt like her soul.

"You idiot!" Flowey laughed, "In this world, it's kill or be killed!"

"I thought you said it was love!?" Rikkun held her hand up. Aiming at the flower as she puts her ring finger down.
But nothing happened. She had looked to her hand, "H-huh?"

Flowey chuckles, "Kid, what are you trying to do? Attack me?"

The girl hesitated a bit lowering her hand down. My powers... they're gone...

Suddenly, a fireball knocks Flowey away. The Flower had been shot away from the fire it yanked him off the ground and roots.

A female goat walks up to Rikkun. She was tall and had white fur. "Are you alright, child?" She asked.
Rikkun nods her head, confused that a talking goat was right in front of her standing like a human.
"Come, child, I will take you to my home for you to rest. And wash your clothes." The goat holds Rikkun's hand and leads her.

"Uhm.. What's your name?" Rikkun asked her.

"Oh, forgive me I never told you. My name is Toriel. And you are?"

"Rikkun."

"Rikkun? Hm, that's a lovely name. Tell me, how did you fall down here?" Toriel asked.

"I was wandering around and I tripped. My head still hurts a little." Rikkun mentioned. She didn't really remember much.

"Well do no worry, I can help you." Toriel smiles.

"Thank you, Toriel. That's very kind of you," Rikkun smiled back.

[A baby red dragon flutters by with the sign: Time Skip.]

"There we go," Toriel said as she placed her best of Butterscotch and Cinnamon pie on the table for Rikkun. She had cut and served a piece for the girl. The fresh and sweet smell of the pie fills the kitchen. "Go on. Take a bite," Toriel smiles.

Rikkun takes a piece to try. "It's amazing... This is my first time having something like this!"

Toriel laughs, "Yes. It is one of my specials. It's almost like I've done this before." She eased and smiles, "Rikkun, dear. Do your friends call you such name?"

"Yes. I have plenty of other nicknames too. One being special because she's awesome." Rikkun swallowed another piece. "I think your nickname would be Tori.

"Tori?" Toriel questions, "Are nicknames meant to be cute?"

Rikkun nods her head, "Yeah, or a quick way of saying a persons' name. Since my name is Rikkun people would say 'Rikku'."