Chapter 4 - Alphys' Suspicion

Some days have gone and passed. Rikkun had gained the trust and friendship with the many monsters that lived underground. There were days she's forgotten how the sun looks and felt like, and there were nights where the cold felt so familiar to her. 

Rikkun sat on the couch seeing Papyrus pack his belonging in to a small bag, "Why not come along with me to see Undyne? I am sure she would love to train you too!" 

Rikkun smiled a little at him, "You know what, maybe I will join. Maybe not for a royal guard, but it does sound fun!" 

Sans was sitting in the kitchen with his head on the table, "Then you two have fun. I might just stay here." 

"No. You are coming with us!" Papyrus stated loudly, "The last time I left you here by yourself you BURNED the place."

Rikkun stood silent looking to Sans, how could he have burned the house down if he barely eats anything at all? "You want me.. to go?" Sans sits up a bit tiredly, "That's a first." Papyrus nods his head being excited, "Yes! We can all go!"

Sans sighs a little getting up, "Sure why not, maybe a little outside won't hurt." He chuckled lightly. 

It wasn't a long walk to Undyne's place. In fact she was outside in her tank shirt with a spear in hand, twirling. The fish gave them a cold stare before smirking and laughing with all her might, "Papyrus! You showed up with your crew? I thought I was only training you." 

Papyrus laughs, "I thought so too! But I invited my brother and the human to stop on by. Perhaps you can not make my brother so lazy..?"

Undyne chuckled, "I'm not so sure about that, the sack of bones is already sitting on the bench."

They both saw Sans sitting on the wooden bench next to a bunch of dummies and wooden spears. He didn't hear them but he looked over at them and smiled. 

Rikkun giggled a bit, "Undyne, what do you teach exactly?" She asked as Papyrus had gone to prep things. Undyne stabs her spear into the ground, "Strength, speed, and a lot of explosions and power!" She raised her fist. Rikkun smiled a bit, she seemed to admire Undyne's speech. 

As Papyrus blocked Undyne's attacks, she made sure she was going light on him. Rikkun was sitting on the snow near the bench that Sans was on. "Hey, Sans?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever want to see the sun again?"

Sans took a moment before glancing to the side, "Maybe. That's a weird thing to ask."

Rikkun grins a little before looking down at the patch of snow. "I'm still a little homesick, but I'll get use to it eventually."

Sans looks to her a bit worried before shrugging it off, "Look uh.. why not train with Undyne again? Or Paps? If you keep sitting here then your own skeleton won't be looking so boney," he snorts a little. 

Rikkun smiled a bit as she got up, wiping the dirt and snow off her. "Maybe for a little. It doesn't hurt to try." 

Sans watched her join with Papyrus and Undyne. Undyne started the training over to give Rikkun some tips and understanding while Papyrus taught her the purpose behind it. When the training commenced, Sans was able to see their souls move around. Flying and turning. Rikkun's soul was a bit odd. It was empty. That's what it looked like. 

Undyne let Papyrus and Rikkun train together. The tall skeleton giving Rikkun many things to dodge and go under with. She was laughing at the times she tripped on herself. Maybe it was only to make Paps feel better about himself.