Chapter 3 - Cold Room

Rikkun woke up rubbing her eyes. Noticing Sans' arm was around her. As her eyes soon come to focus, she wasn't sure whether to blush or be nervous.

His soul is so near to ours~ I could just taste it.. Yes.. so near.. so cold~

Rikkun's breath quivers as she felt herself burn. Without thinking she pushed him away causing him to roll off the mattress. The girl quickly sits up leaning against the wall, covering her head.

Sans was completely awake after that, rubbing his head and looking to find Rikkun shaking. "Sorry," she had only said.

Sans chuckled faintly. "Yeah..I'll be going downstairs." He had grabbed his jacket putting it on as he got up and left.

Rikkun's nails dig inside her head. "Why.. Why now? Why do you have to torture me?"

You let our last meal go! Of course I'm so very upset.. you stupid girl. No wonder everyone just leaves you. You made the skeleton leave too.

"I- It's not right, you were going to use me again-"

Oh you poor, poor thing.. Let me take care of you then~

Rikkun felt her arms strain and pull down in front of her. Wincing, she felt her throat being grabbed. Forcing her to look up at the ceiling. "S-Stop it-" her eyes widen seeing a face emerge from the ceiling. Like black ink dripping down onto her skin, it had burned like acid. It's mouth opens wide showing its many teeth. "Pl-please.."

You're worthless without me, vessel. I'll always live inside you..

"Pl-please don't hurt anyone- th-they haven't done anything wrong!"

Wrong? WRONG?! The grip tightens pulling her off the bed towards it. YOU killed them. Do you remember? YOU did that. You murdered your own blood.

Rikkun gasps, "I- I don't know what you're talking about-"

The voice chuckles and cackles, Once upon a time... there was a little family of wolves. Daddy. Mommy. Baby. Mommy warned Baby about Daddy. But Baby didn't listen. The force slams Rikkun in to the wall, pinning her. Baby loved Daddy so much.. He promised her all the sweets and love.. He took her far. And stripped her from her warm skin. Coating Baby in crimson red.. Poor poor Baby.. so scared.. so young.. Mommy took her away with her final breath. But Baby hated her for not saving her. Mommy soon went to sleep..

The voice stops and everything became a quick blur as it dropped Rikkun on the bed. The girl catches her breath. She had held back her tears. "I-I'm not a monster.." Hesitantly she rolls her sleeves up to check her arms. Her faint scars were still there. Those burned faint scars..

Her void of thoughts break hearing Papyrus shout at Sans. Rikkun had looked up from herself with tearful widen eyes.

Sans was laying on the couch hearing his brother make a mess in the kitchen. His eyes wander upstairs. Wondering why Rikkun hasn't come down yet. He sat up about to check on her until he heard his door open.

Rikkun had made her way downstairs. "Good morning, human!" Papyrus shouted from the kitchen, "I was worried you were sick! It seems like you and Sans have laziness in common.."

Sans chuckled lightly before looking back to Rikkun. "Good morning," she smiled.

Papyrus looks over to Rikkun, "I made spaghetti. Would you like to try some?"

"Sure." Rikkun walks over to see. Sans eyed her. It was a direct answer. Papyrus hands her a plate of spaghetti and a fork. The girl smiles to him before taking bites.