Chapter 2 - Iconic Scene

It was morning. Rikkun wakes up stretching and sits up to rub her eyes. She then tosses her legs off the bed and reach for her jacket. "Mmm.." she looks down to her hands. The great thing about having short hair? You don't have to really brush it. 

"Good morning, dear," Toriel smiles as Rikkun walks into the living room. She sat on the rocking chair near the fireplace. 

"Morning Tori," Rikkun grins still sleepy. 

"I'll serve you breakfast?" She asked holding back her giggle. 

Rikkun nods her head, "Yes!"

"Okay now, you know the rules." Toriel said as she opened the gates, "Be back before dark." Rikkun nods her head before leaving. 
She dashed to where she had left off. Oddly today, crossing the bridge made her uneasy. 

Once more, she has beaten Papyrus puzzles. He tells Rikkun to meet him at Snowdin. So she agree and made her way towards Snowdin. 
When she arrived, there were residents. Animal residents. There was a shop, an Inn, and a few houses. There was even a Library, which was misspelled... and there was a place called Grillby's. 

As she made her way through to explore around and find Papyrus, Rikkun notices a bunny lady walking a..well...a pet bunny. Rikkun slowly looks away, "Weird.." 

There was a house with a shed next to it. Papyrus stands in front of the door, "Hello human!" He waves. "I will give you a tour of my house!" 

Papyrus shows Rikkun all of the rooms except for Sans' room. "His room is always locked," said Papyrus. Rikkun was curious about what Sans had in his room. They both go back downstairs to the living room. 
"You don't mind if I leave to see a friend, right?" Papyrus asked.

"I wouldn't mind at all. I can stay here, right?"

"Not at all! There is food in the fridge if you get hungry, human." The tall skeleton makes his way to the front door. Waving goodbye before he left. 

Rikkun sits down on the couch. Time passed by slowly doing nothing. She lays down looking up at the ceiling. Her mind filled with thoughts about her home. Before she fell in to the Other World. 

I pity how sad you are. Missing school. Your friends. Now you're stuck here~ 

Rikkun averts ignoring her thoughts. Time was so slow.. 

The door soon makes a clicking sound. It caused the girl to jump and sit up, quickly she hid behind the couch. There was little space. 

The door creaks open. Sans walked in carrying a brown bag in his arm. Closing the door, he heads to the kitchen. Rikkun peeked as her eyes follow him. He was putting groceries up. Most of them were ingredients to make pasta and a bottle of ketchup. He tosses the bag in to the trash can. His head turns slighty. Rikkun held her breath and pulls back making sure she is hidden. "Papyrus?" Sans calls out. Of course his brother made no response because he wasn't there. "Hm..did he leave already?"

Rikkun wanted to giggle, the scene was funny to her. Spying on a person who doesn't even know you're there. Holding her laugh, she took another peek. 

Sans wasn't there. 

She sticks her head out more. He wasn't in the living room. Was he upstairs now? Rikkun thought.   

"Hey kid-"

The girl jumps, quickly turning around and had slapped his cheekbone. His head looks to the side as his eyes slowly look to Rikkun. 

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

Sans exhales and placed his hand on his cheek, "It's cool. Didn't hurt that much. What are you doing here?"