|42|

Wooyoung
In the middle of the night I heard weird noises. I opened my eyes and looked at the balcony. I flinched as soon as I saw a figure standing outside. But I had the feeling that it wasn't someone who wanted to harm me.

I got up, closed my robe again and opened the door. I still wasn't able to figure out who stood outside. But as soon as I heard his voice, I knew who it was.

"Woo.." someone said. No one else than Felix had a husky and deep voice like that. I smiled an ran towards him. "Felix" I just said in relief. He hugged me tightly.

"Listen woo, I don't have a lot of time but there's something I need to tell you" he started to talk.

"B-But why are you here-" he interrupted me. "Because I need to tell you this. It's about San-" Felix started to explain. My heart dropped. Something about San?

"He's not the person you think he is" Felix said. My eyes got watery. "What do you mean? Did he lie to me?! He would never do such thing" I replied.

"He is not a demon" Felix suddenly said. My heart dropped. What did Felix mean? San wasn't a demon?

"W-What?" I wasn't able to say something else. "His name is San...don't you get it? He was a demon but in order to finally become Satan he needed to find his mate. The moment he found you he became the most powerful creature in history but he hides it from you. But the reason I am here is that I wanted to warn you. He will take you with him! He will leave this world soon and he will make sure to take you with him!" Felix explained as fast as possible.

My eyes got watery again. San lied to me. He lied.

My heart broke into many pieces the moment Felix told me the truth. I believed Felix. I knew him for too long to not believe him.

"I know this all sounds crazy but you need to flee woo...otherwise we won't see each other again" the other male said.

"I-I don't know what to do.." I said with tears in my eyes sounding like a little child who lost their mother. "You need to be careful Woo. I don't want you to leave with him" Felix said and hugged me.

I just nodded and walked inside again after we said goodbye.

San only noticed how I sneaked into the bedroom again. "Babe?" He said with his husky voice. God, I loved him so much.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered. "Is everything fine?" He asked me worriedly because I only stood in front of the bed. I wasn't able to move since I realized who San really was.

Back then I was scared because he was a demon. But knowing he was even more than just a demon made me uncomfortable even though I loved him deeply.

"Y-Yes I felt a little sick so I went to get some fresh air" I explained myself. I immediately felt bad for lying.

"Babe please wake me up,if you don't feel well. I want to take care of you" he said and got up in order to kiss me carefully.

"You look very pale" he said and kissed me again. I probably looked this pale because of the things Felix told me.

"Something's wrong honey...please tell me what's on you mind" San tried to make me talk. I only shook my head. "N-No I just don't feel good" I answered.