Chapter 11: Bill to the rescue

"Dip.. Are you sure dark fairies arent mean.... " Says Mabel, falling asleep..

(Bills P.O.V.)
I couldn't help but feel something was wrong, Dipper was in trouble. Why did I care? I feel as though I've been fighting some part inside of me that I never knew exsisted until Dipper came along.
I cared about something more than myself for once, I felt as if I found my purpose with him.
I couldn't stop thinking about him anymore. I stood up quickly, snapping my fingers and ending up a few feet outside of the force-field that was outside of the mystery shack, inside was Stan looking around the house while he called someone on his phone, I couldn't read his mind or even penetrate through the dome.
Where was Dipper? Or Mabel? I couldn't see them, maybe that's why Stan was acting frantically.
Imagining the worst I teleport into the Forrest and look around for the two.
"Dipper? Mabel?"
I call out quietly, it really fucking sucks that I don't have the powers I once had. Otherwise I could automatically pinpoint them.
-
After floating around for quite some time I stumble across the gnomes that I know too well.
"Well if it isn't shiny dorito man, woah but you got a makeover!
good for you man."

"I'm not in the mood for your clever quips about how I looked as a triangle, have you seen Dipper and Mabel?"
I ask in a annoyed and hurried tone, tap my foot and crossing my arms.
"OH yeah we saw them about uh...let's see here...uh.... couple hours ago?"
He almost seem to not care, taking his time to answer knowing damn well how much that annoyed me.
"You're pushing the limit gnome." I said angrily, my eye flickering red.
"Alright alright. They came by asking for one of us gnomes to help them break through some force-field thing. So we sent Farwin with them."
Some of them snicker to eachother when he says that.

I read through his thoughts quickly and realize, they're trying to find a way to break the force-field...but why? Me and Dipper could just run off together, leave this place....
"They're headed for the darkest part of the forest? Shit..."

I quickly snap my fingers and disappear.

(Dippers P.O.V.)
I tried as hard as I could, to fight the feeling of the fairies powers on me as they waved their fingers around us, whispering sweet lullabies. "F-fight it mabel.... don't....fall....aslleeppp..."I say, my eyes flickering open and closed. They feel so heavy..."B-bill..."

Suddenly before I fade out of consciousness, I see a bright gold figure appear in front of me, "Bill...?"

He lifts up his cane, a bright light illuminates from it, making the fairies weak for a moment. They hiss at him, revealing their sharp fangs and wild eyes as they look at Bill, hiding behind their arms from the light. Farwin ducks into my backpack hiding.
"Pine tree?!" He runs to me, the cane still held up in his grasp.
"Bill...why are you here?"
"I'm saving you pinetree. What the hell are you doing out here? Without my help? Hello?!"
I laugh weakly as he picks up Mabel and I, Mabel already in a coma like state.
"I was trying to find a way to break the force-field...."

He snaps his fingers and instantly were teleported out of the dark part of the forest, in front of the mystery shack, just outside of anyone's eye sight, the sleeping spell wearing off of me and Mabel.
"Dipper.. we could run away, start our own lives, we could be our own people. Why do you want to do this?"
I look at him thoughtfully, grabbing his hands and intertwining them in mine.
"I want my family in my life Bill. I love you, and I want them to love you too..."

I look down and take a deep breathe.
"I want them to accept you. And I would do anything to make them see that you have changed."
He sighs and pulls me closer, I missed his scent. I missed his odd yet familiar warmth.
"Dipper..."
I could hear pain in his voice, a deep sadness.
"I fear they will never understand..." He pulls away from me, all I could do was hold onto his shirt, gripping it tightly. "Wh-what do you mean?..."
"I've caused too much chaos and harm in this realm.... I've done bad things pine tree...
I was a fool to think we could work... to even think that I could..." He stops and looks down, a single tear dropping from his golden eye.
"Could... love you..."

"Don't say that Bill...please..." my throat felt dry, like I tried to swallow a pill without any liquid to aid it, my chest hurt and felt heavy. Tears whelping in my eyes.
"There has to ...be a way... we have to ...convince them.."I hiccup in between words as I try to speak, and hold onto my tears.

Mabel sniffles and wipes away her tears, that same determination in her eyes as before.
"True love always finds a way Dipper. " she hugs us both tightly and smiles.

Well...what now?
"I feel as if I have to speak with them on my own... but we can't do that with the stupid force-field in our way..so what was your plan before?" Bill asks, wiping away my tears, holding onto my cheeks with his warm hands.

We spend a few minutes explaining the force-field to him and how it works, he steps away from me and thinks for a moment
"Maybe there is something stronger than some gnomes and fairies,that we could use..."

Yeah, but what? I couldn't think of anything, in gravity falls atleast, that had enough negative energy to malfunction a force-field built by a genius....
Maybe we could lure them out? Tell them we want to talk? Man they really screwed up making it to where we could just leave the shack...
My head was spinning, thinking about the hundreds of ways this could go.
"Maybe we can somehow lure them out and talk to them...."
Bill looks at me like I'm crazy "yeah right, like they would ever agree to talk to me. They hate me."
I look down almost defeated.
"We have to try..."
I start walking up to the mystery shack, Mabel looks at me and then Bill, and finally follows me in.

(Hey everyone. I'm so overwhelmed by the thousands of comments I've gotten, I'm so thankful for all of you and im so happy you enjoy this fanfic so much! I'm also very sorry it's taken so long for me to update! My life went crazy for a while, and my account got hacked as well, but I am finally back and I will try to update as much as I can. Thankyou for the continued support. -chamry 🖤)