Chapter 4: Dinnertime and catching up

"Get dressed pet...lets go eat, its nearly dinner time for you humans." Bill smirked at the confused expression on Dipper's face as Bill said that.
"Dinner?...Alright..."

(Bill's P.O.V.)
It was nearly night time for the human realm and I could hear dippers stomach area growl, so i decided we should leave for "dinner", maybe to some place nice.  "Come on dipper, lets go." I grab his hand and transport us to a popular human consumption place they call a "restaurant" called "Panera bread" ?
Though i am a interdimensional dream demon I'm still getting used to what humans like.
We teleport to in front of the restaurant. "Bill, warn me before you do that stuff it messes with my stomach!!"
He looks at me with a upset face then holds onto my arm so he doesnt fall weakly.
"Sorry my pet, I forgot you humans we weak to the transportation. I promise youll get used to it soon." I kiss him on the forehead and walk into the restaurant with my lover by contract on my side.
"So you humans like this place? They have bread and such."
"Yeah we like this place but we must be far away...gravity falls doeant have a Panera."  He replied.
"Yeah, we transported around 100 miles from your original place."
Dipper looked astounded perhaps, I smiled softly and kissed his forehead.
We went inside and looked up at the menu. There were soups and things humans called "bread bowls", they all looked so intiguing, dispite how I dont eat. "Well pet, what would you like to eat?" He looked around in awe, never have eaten at a Panera. "Oh...it all looks so good...do you even have money?.."
I smirked "well of course I have money silly, I'm a demon, I mean... I am on money" he laughs (referring to when he was in his triangle form).
Dipper smiles and nods as I take out a golden card with infinite cash on it then hand it to the cash register lady who looks shocked. "One tomato soup breadbowl, and a side ceaser salad, then another breadbowl but make it the spinach soup" she nods and takes our order then hands my card back to me. "Your order 326, we will bring your order to you, thankyou!" I nod and take the receipt then we take a seat.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)
Bill was being nice, a little to nice... Was he going to "punish" me again?... Probably. We ordered our food then sat at a table towards the back. "So...why are you in such a good mood today Bill...." I crossed my arms and looked at him knowing something was up...
"Well, my morning was nice" he winks at me, making me blush. "And...."
"And, I have some more plans for later...i think we will both enjoy it." He smiles.
What could he mean by that....
The lady brings us our food on big white plates and smiles "enjoy."
Bill grabs the spoon then takes a bite of the tomato soup. "Not bad.,. I think,.." He savors the taste and smiles "yea its good." I reply as I eat my soup.

I finish the soup and nibble on the bread bowl in thought. "Dipper, what is on your mind...dont make me read your mind and cheat it out of you..." He smiled softly.
"I was just thinking...why are you...nice to me?...not to long ago i remember you wanted me dead and now your treating me to Panera and sex?..." He chuckles a bit " ive grown fond to you and perhaps I liked you all along, I just didnt know how to cope, I mean....I don't really feel human emotion the same as you." He eats part of the bread bowl as well and smiles at the taste "ooh this is good..." He chuckles.
"Oh...i see...you liked me?..."
He finished the food and so did I, but I had more questions...
"How did you...come back? Didnt we defeat you..." He nodded "well you did semi permanatly. I came back on some....conditions..." He sighs "I had to give up some of my powers to come back, and i have to stay in this form most of the time, its a punishment for being defeated. The counsel of dreamers pretty much banished me from the dream realm." He looks down at the crumbs on his plate in melancholy and then at me "so I made use of my time, learning about you humans, i found out what sex was, I like it. And i like you...." He smirked getting a blush from me. "Oh...well...I guess i like you to..."
"Well, lets head back, we should get started on the plans I have.." He smirked and stood up grabbing me then transporting back.