School, school, SCHOOL!

this is your appearance, you are a Great Dane-German Shepherd-Doberman- Tasmanian Tiger mix

You splintered your eyes open, the sun peaking through the curtains.
"Dammit, sun— GO AWAY." You groaned, stuffing your face into his pillow. Just then, a small cat burst into your room.
"WAKE UP, WAKE UP Y/N!" She hollers, pouncing onto you. That was your adoptive sister, Mikasa. She had bright blue eyes and blonde fluffy fur.
"Go away, I'm tired." You shove her off the bed, laughing. "B-but we have school! First day of school." She frowned. "Wh— FIRST DAY?" You jump up, your head fur messed up. "Get out! Get out I gotta get changed." You shoo Mikasa out of your room. You rolled off your bed, hitting your head. "FUCKING HELL—" you groaned, rubbing it. You jumped up and slid on your shirt and trousers. You were a second year, 17 years old.

You never had the best childhood, that cat was the best thing that ever happened to you. Your father was a gang leader, Oktakü Tigumi. He endangered you and your sister, for it wasn't safe there. Without telling anyone, you fled. You were only 10 years old, Mikasa was 8. Ever since then you hid in the shadows, basically being a father to your sister.

"HURRY UP!" Mikasa shouted, pounding on your door. "SHUT IT, CAT! I'M COMING." You hollered, fixing your head fur and busting out the door, Mikasa on your tail. You both sprint to the school, it was only down the street. You crossed the road, literally almost getting hit by a car.
"WATCH WHERE YE GOIN' KID!" Screamed a man. Mikasa began to slow down. "Y/N, WAIT!" She panted, dropping to her knees. You groan, dashing back to her and throwing Mikasa onto you back. You then resumed running.

You reach a large school, very tall. Too tall.. you began to feel overwhelmed. "It's huge, Mikasa." You muttered. "Oh be quiet you dumb dog." She snorted, showing no fear. She began strutting to the doors, where many other animals followed. You began following her, tail in between your legs. You and Mikasa entered the school. Animals— everywhere. The girls giggled, blushed, and waved at you while the boys sent you stares, grins, and— middle fingers? Rude..

"Alright Mikasa, be safe." You put your paw on her shoulder. "I gotta go to class," you say. "Okay! Don't worry about me I'll be completely fine." She skipped away. "Alright." You smile, trying to make yourself feel better. You strut down the halls, looking for dorm 701, you suddenly bumped into a red deer, only he fell. You blinked, rubbing your head. You reached your hand down, tail swaying nervously. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, let me help you—" the red deer slapped your hand away, glaring. "I don't need your pity, carnivore. I'm fully capable of my own needs." He spat, still on the ground. "Really?" Your mouth spread to a cocky grin. "Alright then, nevermind. I'm no longer sorry for pushing you over," You shrugged, 'He sorta looks like Bambi.." you thought, but you continued whistling as you strut past the fallen deer.

NOTE: THIS IS BEFORE TEM'S DEATH

Your e/c colored eyes scanned the dorm rooms. '698, 699, 700.." you finally stopped in your tracks, looking upon the door. Your tail wagged and a smile appeared on your face. "701!" You said to yourself. You knocked on the door and stepped back, it was about 30 seconds until a golden furred Labrador opened the door, peering up at you.
It was awkward silence for 2 seconds until a the dog jumped up and down. "Yay! Guys, GUYS! It's our new roommate." He turned, hollering into the dorm. Your ears perked, blinking. "I—" before you could say anything else, the dog yanked you into the room. You let out a high sounding yip as you were pulled into the room. The dog released you, smiling. Your eyes flickered upward, you saw a Shepard dog, a fennec fox, a hyena, and a dog.. thingy. You couldn't tell what kind.

Your tail swayed

Your tail swayed. "Hello! I'm Y/N," you grinned, giving them a slight wave of your paw.
"Hello,"
"Hi!"
"Howdy."
You were bombarded with greetings, handshakes, and smiles. After getting to know each other a bit more, Jack gasps suddenly.
"Oh, Y/N. I totally forgot to tell you about Legoshi!" Jack exclaims. "Legoshi?.. who is that?" You asked, blinking. Jack turns around to face you, tail wagging ferociously.
"Legoshi is one of our roommates! Though I haven't seen him yet besides this morning." Jack said with glee. You smiled at the golden bundle of joy, "Alright then, I'm going to get unpacked."

~—————~
<FLASHBACK>
*TRIGGER WARNING*
GORE AHEAD

You sat in your cell in the black market. You had no idea what your name was. You didn't know who your family was, but the only thing you knew—
Was your purpose. You were a dog fighter, only a child at the time. You had the number 1 carved into your thigh and shoulder. You were being kept for two things.
1: you had Tasmanian Tiger inside of you
2: ... well— I mean you were a dog fighter.
The only sounds you heard here was screams and cries. Not the best kind of music, but you were used to it.
You heard clomps of someone's shoes. Two people.
A large bear and a wolf by his side in a nice looking tuxedo. You peered up at them and you immediately growled, baring your fangs. Your canines were huge.
"This guy has TASMANIAN TIGER in em'— strongest bite force. Stronger than a damn hyena." He purred, elbowing the male wolf.
"I will take him." The wolf kneeled.
Just then— this motherfucker named you.
"Hello," he said. "Y/n.."

A/N
HOLY FUCK SHOULD I CONTINUE THOS?! THIS TOOK SO FUCKKNG LONG..
anyway..
Your love Intrests
-Pina
-Louis
-Bill
-Legoshi
-Haru
-SHIELA♥️♥️♥️♥️
1000 words