Detention

You and Legoshi sat in silence. The detention monitor, who was a parrot, was asleep.
"You didn't have to do that," you sigh.
"I-I didn't want you to be alone!" He whisper shouted.

You shook your head, glaring at the parrot in front of you.

"Let's go, Legoshi."

"..what?" He asked.

"I said let's go. The damn bird is sleeping, so let's go." You repeated, already standing up.

"E-EH? We'll get in more trouble." The wolf said nervously.

You just smiled and cupped his hand in yours.
"Legoshi, let's go." You said again.

"You'll be alright! As long as I'm here, I'll protect you." You grinned, leaning closer.

"Come with me, Legoshi!" You say.

He just stood there, blushing furiously.
Y/N.. Stop.. making me feel like this? What is this?..

"Okay." He muttered.

____________________________________

You and Legoshi's feet clomped against the hardwood floor as you bolted to your dorms.

You spread out your arms as if they were wings and twirled around as you were running. A large smile plastered onto your face.

Legoshi just watched. You looked so peaceful, and happy. He loved it..

You looked forward as you were about to reach the corner, but you saw a flash of brown beginning to pass by. You let out a small gasp.

You skidded to a halt, holding Legoshi's arm so he didn't fall forward.

You gazed up, panting.
just to see the deer you had bumped into.
Shit.

He glared at you.
"Now what do you think you two are doing?" He said, crossing his arms.

"U-uhm—"

"We were just heading back from helping one of our professors with his classroom, it was quite dirty." You say, forcefully smiling.

"Hm.. really?" He said suspiciously

"Yes.." you growled through gritted teeth, already pissed off. You paused, noticing that your lips were curling into a vicious snarl. Your eyes widened as you clapped your hand over your mouth. You shot Legoshi a pleading look as he was just as shocked as you were.

"Did you just bare your fangs at me? You DO know that it's prohibited.. right? I could have you kicked out of the school if I really wanted to." The deer chortled, his amber eyes staring into your soul.

"My apologies." You say, but your answer was muffled by your hand.

He looked at you up and down before scoffing.

"I've heard you've been wanting to join the drama club, am I correct?" He finally said.

You removed your hand from your mouth.

"Uh-huh." You muttered, blinking.

"How did you kn—"

"Meet me in my office tomorrow, 1:00 PM sharp." He said, now walking past you.

"Huh— wait— Louis has an office? How come, Legoshi?" You whispered to the wolf.

"He's one of the lead roles, he's the most powerful student here.." he whispered back, staring at the deer.

"Hm." You mutter.

____________________________________

You were sauntering outside of the school, it was 12:53. There was 7 more minutes until you met with the red deer, you ran your fingers through your head hair sighing.