No sleep, no sleep.

"Get up, you paradox." Your 'father' snapped.
You sat, on your hands and knees, coughing blood.
"I can't... ACK—" the wolf stomped on your back, causing you to plummet to your stomach, knocking the wind out of you. Your eyes watered, and your claws unsheathed, you whipped around jaws wide with pearly white teeth and chomped onto the wolf's arm.

All he did was stare, his golden eyes gazing into your (E/C) hues. He smiled, not paying attention to his arm, which was spurting blood.
"You may let go. I'm not going to hurt you anymore." He whispers solemnly, eyes softening.
Your ears perked with confusion as you slightly began to remove your jaws from his arm. You backed away, blood dripping from the wolf's arm.
You wiped your bloodied chops, still quietly crying.
The man bent down, kneeling on one knee. He suddenly wrapped his arms around you, bringing you into a feeling of warmth and comfort.

"Y/N." He whispered. "Y/N will be your name."

"MY ŠØÑ."

You awoke, breathing heavily. You rubbed your eyes, looking at your phone.

4:19 AM

"You gotta be shitting me.." you growl to yourself. You dug your face into your hands, eyes beginning to water. You began smacking at your head, and gripping your ears. You were sick and tired of no sleep.

You hated it
So
Much.

But we're you really about to cry over it? What a baby. 'Crybaby..' you thought, tears streaming down your cheeks.
You sniffed and hopped down your bunk. You needed space, and that small bed wasn't helping. Your bottom lip quivered as you sauntered to the bathroom. You peered up, your head fur was messed up, your eyes were dull and had eye bags under them, and..
and..
You looked down at your wrists.

You did it again.
}TW{
accidental self harm

Your wrists were slit and bleeding, claw marks. "Ow.. ow.." you whimpered, eyes beginning to wet more. You looked in the mirror again. Instead of seeing what you saw 30 seconds ago, you saw your father, staring wide eyed and claw marks all over his chest.

Your eyes widened in surprise and you jumped back,
Panting. 'It's just a hallucination.. you're okay..' you thought to yourself. You walked out of the bathroom, turned the light off and slumped to your bunk. You grabbed your pillow and blanket. You then slumped
Back into the bathroom, put your pillow and blanket into the dry bath tub, got comfortable, and drifted to sleep.

____________________________________

"HOLY SHIT Y/N WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN THE FUCKING BATH TUB?" Your eyes peered open as you saw the hyena with a towel around his waist. You looked at him up and down before smirking and wiggling your eyebrows.
"H-HUH? WHA-? WHAHAAT?" He screamed, blushing furiously.
"Hey, zip it. I fell asleep in the tub 'cause my bunk is too fuckin' small. It's your fault for putting me on the TOP!" You snapped back. Pointing your index finger at him.
"WELL LEMME TAKE A SHOWER, DAMMIT."
"IM NOT STOPPING YO—"
"WE'RE LATE!"
"FUCK."
"HAHA, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SHOWER!"

You and Legoshi bolted out, you both had the same class.
"Ms. Wayward is gonna KILL US!" You whined, still sprinting.
"W-well maybe she will understand! Think positive." He panted back. You let out a Yelp as you saw a crow standing right in front of where you and Legoshi were running to. "DODGE IT, LEGOSHI!" You snapped, eyes widening. While Legoshi shifted to the side, you had jumped over the crow.
"WATCH WHERE YER' GOIN' DUMBASS CARNIVORES!" You crow barked at you both.
"SORRY BIRD BRAIN!" You snapped back, turning slightly, now running backwards.
"Careful, Y/N!" Legoshi seethed, turning you back to looking forward with his hand on your shoulder. You just gave him a slight nod, panting. You both had finally reached the gazelle's class. You both walked in, winded.
"You're LATE." Ms. Wayward snapped, venom laced through her nasty voice.
"My apologies—" Legoshi began
"SHUT IT! I expected it from you. You're carnivores after all, now this is why we need segregation! Carnivores learn slower than herbivores." She barks.
You just stared in disbelief while Legoshi's ears just pinned against his head.
"Huh?" You mutter, tilting your head.
"Just because I have fangs and claws— I.. learn slower, you say?" You began.
The gazelle paused, fixed her glasses with her index finger and said
"Well when you put it that wa—"
"Shut it." You interrupted her, quoting her first words to you.
"If you've haven't noticed— we all bleed red. We're all the same, whether you like it or not. Plus, if you wanted a segregated school— why don't you just leave. I don't think anyone would miss you much," you say, as you walked up to your seat, Legoshi following with pure shock in his eyes.
Everyone was silent.
"How DARE YOU say such things to me! If YOU haven't noticed, I'm the teacher here. And you will not speak without permission, do you understand how insulting that is?" Ms. Wayward snaps, banging her fist on her desk.
"Not as insulting as your split-ends." You snap back, digging your claws into yours.
Her eyes widened.
"DETENTION!" She growled.
Legoshi paused, ears peeking. He looked around frantically, he didn't want you to get detention— especially by yourself. He immediately shoved over his chair, pure panic inside of him.
"U-Um.. fuck!" He said, cringing at the language he was saying.
The gazelle sighed and rubbed her temples.
"Yes Legoshi," she said, "you may go too."