Prolouge

The art is not mine ☝️

Hinata (POV) 🧁~_____°
______________

I'm squatting in the middle of snow, crying...

I hid my face with my arms

It's already midnight and I'm still outside

Probably people are looking for me.

I'm covered in snow, but I don't care I keep crying don't know what to do next-

Suddenly the snow that covered me lifted and floated. I was shocked and the snow immediately fell to the ground.

I raise my head to see a girl with blueberry lavender hair and blue diamond eyes- wait... Diamond eyes? Could it be..... The Okami family?

The girl gasp and said

"Your hair color is indigo and your eyes color is lavender!" And I answer that girl "Yeah, what about that?"

"Nothing, it's just I like the person who has indigo hair and levender eyes, it looks so cute to me"

I blushed when I heard her words.

"Really? Nobody said that to me before"

"And now you do" she said with a warm smile.

"My name is Rara Okami, nice to meet you, what's yours?"

'Okami'

"Hinata, Hinata Hyuga" I answer her while I played my fingers.

"Well Hinata, would you want to be my friend?"

I nooded shyly and she giggled

"You're really shy Hinata-san"

° 6 years later

Tomorrow will be the exam to be a genin, I'm very excited. Maybe I can teammate with my crush, Uzumaki Naruto.

But I'm kinda sad too because I'm not team-mate with Rara, she's home-schooled and she already being a Geninp. Yesterday she also had her team-mate so it's impossible to be her team-mate, there's no changing that.

Oh yeah, we have a nick name for both of us it's 'Micchan' I don't know why she want that name but I just agree, it's her idea though, but it's kinda cool to have a nick name just for both of us, it' looks like we really are bestie ever.

Rara (POV) 🍡~_____°
____________

I'm training with my team. Abel and Zenny.

We train not like the other team-mates who just improve fighting style. But we train by hurting each other, if one of our bodies is maimed or one of our organs is fatally injured then they will fail.

Of course that's outrageous, but that's the rule of our families. Okami, Kyuketsu, Akuma are the ones who make the rules for themselves, the Hokage can't refuse because it has become a rule from generation to generation in our families.

But it's alright because no matter how many times we're hurt we can regain or heal ourself back to normal again if we get injured.

Our sensei no our teacher also doesn't mind if he trains and carries out missions with us, he is member of Akuma family that means he relate with Zenny Akuma, and Akuma means Demon.

And Kyuketsu means vampire, one of my team named Abellia Kyuketsu that means she's vampire, of course vapire need a blood. And if she's hungry, she can drink my blood so she can last long so that she doesn't have to drink other people's blood.
And I have an idea so she doesn't need to directly drink my blood in my body. I made a special bottle for her so she can drink blood in a comfortable position. I use the IV line to take my blood and poured them in the bottle so she just needs to drink it like drinking juice drink.